💘 9

The gang's vacation in Cancun has come to an end, and it's time to say goodbye! Rashad and Trinity are off to the Bahamas for their dreamy honeymoon, while the rest of the gang heads back home

The gang's vacation in Cancun has come to an end, and it's time to say goodbye! Rashad and Trinity are off to the Bahamas for their dreamy honeymoon, while the rest of the gang heads back home. But, poor Serenity is heartbroken she can't join her parents on their romantic getaway...

As the group began to disperse, Serenity's face crumpled, and tears began to flow. "But why can't I come with you, Mommy? I want to go on the beach with you and Daddy!"

Trinity knelt down, hugging her tight. "Baby girl, this trip is just for grown-ups. But we'll take you on a special vacation soon, just for kids!"

Serenity sniffled, still clinging to her parents. Rashad gently lifted her up, "We'll Facetime you every day, and you can show us all the fun things you're doing with Asia and Chasity!"

As they said their goodbyes, the gang promised to stay in touch and plan another reunion soon. With one last wave, they went their separate ways, already looking forward to their next adventure together!

Rashad took his hand into Trinity's as they got on their private jet ready to take off and have good time. Trinity was ready to jumped on her husband and ride him til the sunset, she was ready to do some nasty things to Rashad as soon as they reached their hotel room. Rashad reading her mind with a smile and lifter her chin up pressing his lips against hers, they both wanted to fuck each other's brains out til they can't anymore. Trinity ordered them a bottle of hennessy on the jet and some strawberries with whipped cream since it's going to be a long ride to their destination.

As the private jet soared through the skies, Rashad and Trinity sat cozied up, sipping Hennessy and indulging in strawberries with whipped cream. The luxurious amenities and intimate setting only added to their excitement.

Trinity leaned in, her voice barely above a whisper, "I can't wait to get to our hotel room, Rashad. I have so many ideas..."

Rashad's smile grew wider, his eyes sparkling with anticipation. "I'm ready for whatever you have in mind, my love. We're going to make this honeymoon unforgettable."

With the jet's smooth ride and the couple's palpable chemistry, the hours flew by. Before long, they landed in the Bahamas, ready to start their romantic adventure.

As they stepped off the plane, the warm tropical air enveloped them, and the sound of waves crashing in the distance only heightened their excitement. Rashad swept Trinity into his arms, and they shared a passionate kiss, eager to begin their dreamy getaway.

Soon as they got to their room Trinity stripped outta her clothes and crawled up on the bed, Rashad sat down watching her with a smile on his face, he had his shirt open with his abs showing driving Trinity crazy.