💘 4

The group chat was filled with excitement and anticipation as the girls discussed their outfits and plans for the evening

The group chat was filled with excitement and anticipation as the girls discussed their outfits and plans for the evening. Trinity emphasized the dress code, "Remember, black and fancy! We're going to make a night of it!"

Chasity was practically bouncing with excitement, "I've always wanted to try J. Alexander's! Their menu looks amazing!"

Asia chimed in, "I've been there a few times with my family, and trust me, it's worth the hype! Their food is incredible!"

Caprice added, "I've been there twice, it was okay, but I'm down to try it again with you guys."

Trinity smiled, feeling grateful for her friends and the support they always showed each other. "I'm so glad we're doing this! It's going to be a night to remember!"

As they finished getting ready, the girls took a group photo, all dressed in their elegant black outfits, before heading out to J. Alexander's. The night was already shaping up to be a special one...

Soon as the friends took their seats the waitress came over to the table getting their orders in before walking away. Everyone was all smiling and laughing just talking about anything that came to mind. Chasity, Asia and Caprice told Trinity about the concert just smiling from ear to ear. Asia caught Caprice looking down at her phone and she seen that she was texting Rashad once again, she made a mental note to let Trinity know to check Rashad's phone after dinner she was ready to air everything out.

Chasity had told Caprice to put away her phone and continue enjoying the night, she had listen and put away the phone a little upset on why Rashad not replying to none of her messages. Trinity had decided to take everybody's phone including hers and placed it inside the basket at the end of the table because nobody not allowed on it.

"No phone zone, let's each other's company." Trinity wanted everyone to have fun and being happy together. As they ate their food, Asia eyes never left Caprice she wanted to fight her. Caprice caught her staring when she turned to the side to get a napkin to wiped her mouth, she was quite irritating by the staring.

"Asia do you have a problem with me because why are you staring so hard at me for?"Caprice asked laughing, she been peeping game that neither Asia and Chasity wanted her around.

Asia's expression remained calm, but her voice held a hint of tension. "No, Caprice, I don't have a problem with you. I'm just wondering why you're so interested in Rashad, that's all."

Caprice's laughter faltered, and she shot back, "What are you talking about? I'm just being friendly."

Trinity, sensing the tension, intervened, "Hey, let's not ruin the night with drama. We're all here to have fun, remember?"

Chasity added, "Yeah, let's focus on the good times. We can discuss any issues later, privately."

Caprice's eyes narrowed, but she nodded, "Fine, whatever. Let's just enjoy the night."