💘 11

Everybody came over to Trinity and Rashad's house to just have fun, they was at the card table playing Spades and drinking and smoking, while Trinity, Rashida, and Asia was in the kitchen cooking

Everybody came over to Trinity and Rashad's house to just have fun, they was at the card table playing Spades and drinking and smoking, while Trinity, Rashida, and Asia was in the kitchen cooking. Chasity had to work today and Serenity was at school getting her learning together.

"Asia what's going on with you and my brother? He won't stop staring at you."Rashida asked looking back and forth to her brother Rashid and Asia trying to figure out what's going on with them.

Asia shrugged, "Girl nothing, he haven't came to talk to me."

Rashida raised an eyebrow, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Hmm, that's not what I'm seeing over here. He's been eyeing you all day, Asia. And you're not even giving him the time of day?"

Asia chuckled, stirring the pot of collard greens on the stovetop. "Girl, your brother's just being his usual flirtatious self. Don't read too much into it." But Rashida wasn't convinced. She glanced over at Rashid, who was indeed gazing at Asia with an intensity that made Rashida wonder if there was more to the story.

"I'm watching you two," she said with a sly grin, winking at Asia. "Something's going on, and I'm gonna figure it out." Trinity getting ready to bake the macaroni and cheese after taking a call from her daughter's school, Rashad had went to get their daughter Serenity because she was fighting in her classroom. Trinity look between Asia and Rashida trying to see what they was talking about, taking a big pan for the baked macaroni.

Trinity's eyes narrowed, her gaze shifting between Asia and Rashida as she sensed the tension. "What's going on here?" she asked, her voice firm but curious. Asia and Rashida exchanged a quick glance, before Rashida spoke up.

"Just discussing my brother Rashid interest in Asia, Trinity."

Trinity's eyebrow arched, her attention piqued. "Oh? And what's the verdict?" She asked, her eyes locked on Asia, who was now busily stirring the macaroni.

Asia shrugged, "Nothing to discuss, Trinity. Just Rashida's wild imagination." But Trinity knew her friend too well, and she could see the hint of a blush on Asia's cheeks. She made a mental note to keep an eye on this situation, as she began to prep the macaroni for baking.

"Big diamond, big Cuban link but I’m American." Chasity came through the door rapping a song she heard on tiktok, she was rocking black chanel glasses, rocking diamond hoop earrings and diamond Cuban links. "Finally off from work til later on tonight. That hospital got y'all girl working working, a bitch is tide."

The room erupted in laughter and cheers as Chasity sashayed in, her confidence and swag infectious. Trinity, Asia, and Rashida couldn't help but admire her glamorous outfit and accessories.

"Girl, you're killing it!" Trinity exclaimed, high-fiving Chasity. "That hospital better recognize your worth, 'cause you're shining bright like those diamonds!"