chapter1

liliana- 10 years old
lilia eyes drift to the lampost as she click it on and off. on and off. on and off.

her nerves started to shake violently whilst waiting for her call. the call that would change her life.

"stupid telephone! your good for no use." she humphed and puffed. "you little-" she sighned.

she approached the telephone closer with her fist balled, fuming. "i swear on my pinky. if you dont answer my call... i will destroy you" she glared but the telephone did not sing.

"thats it!" she picked up the telephone ready to demolish it. but then. then the telephone ringed. her eyes lit up. the telephone spoke.

"sei stato scelto per il balletto reale accademiaborsa di studio  (liliana rici?. you have been chosen for royal ballet academy scholership) the voice said. lily's eyes rimmed. despite living in italy she didnt know the language due to heavy security and protection from her family, but she would go here and there sometimes.

without knowing italian she ran downstairs to give the phone to her mother. she jumped and squealed once she found out the unbeatable news.

weeks have passed by after lilia's scholership and gia had gotten one too. "lilia! gia!, come downstairs!" lilia's mother voice sounded full of joy. she went downstairs as well as gia, her older sister by 4 years.

"mama what happened?" lila spoke.

"sweetheart we are so fortunate, as you know me and your dad have been struggling with money and the mob recently, your dad killed- i mean you dad found a way to get rid of the biggest baddest man in the russian mafia" lilia's mother smiled brightly.

"and for that reason, sir adriano iacovone has moved your father in a higher rank. not only that, but we are going to move into the iacovones mansion. to make sure your father asists sir adriano easier" she grinned.

lilia glared confusely towards her mother and scratched her head. " i dont get it" lilia said.

"ugh your so dumb, we are moving houses to the iacovones idiot. wait. we are moving houses into the iacovone's!?!" gia squeaked and peeked back into her mothers eyes.

their mother nodded enthusiastically

gia started jumping energetically. she had a secret crush on adriano however he was 6 years older than her bieng the age of 20.

adriano carlo iocovones was the powerfull don. the powerfull mafia leader with crazy amount of money that was probaly more than a persons continuos breathing.

thats what gia liked. she liked money. she liked his power. she liked his majestic magnificent looks that charmed anyone. that was the don.

at the ripe age of  7 he had his first kill. he was passed down as the don by his father. no one knows why his father quit but it just made adriano unstoppable. no one is more powerfull than adriano. not even his father.

lilia and gia's father barged into the door. "pack your bags, we are going" he beamed merrily.

the girls ran and packed all their things in their suitcase. lilia brushed her soft blonde locks and wore a cute little pink dress. gia came to lia's room and snatched the hairbrush.

"you used mine again!" gia yelled at her little sister

"sorry, it looked similar to mine i got confused." lilia quietly muttered

"your so stupid!, i hate that i have a sister like you. all you do is have the spotlight isnt it!?!"

"no-"