chapter5

Hi guys!
Some of y'all skipped chapter 3.
Please read it because it has a lot of information and details for the storyline!
<3

Adriano glared deathly.

gia grinned slyly knowing that adriano would probaly end up at lilia for ruining his shoe and then he would walk up to her and refresh his hot head with 'her' cupcakes. at least thats what she thought.

adriano picked up lilia by her elbow. fear squeezed lilia out of her lungs as she cowered.

but adriano didnt do anything. he just walked up towards gia.

gia was annoyed how he didnt yell at lilia, but her mood completley brightened as he approached.

he didnt shoot a single glance at gia, instead he picked up a yellow cupcake and ate it.

a glimpse of satisfaction grew on his face, lilia smiled from ear to ear.

"sir how do you like my-"

"lilia, make this for me later on." adriano glanced at lilia.

gia gave a confused look.

"umm, sir- i think you misunderstood. i made these..." gia said

"no. lilia is wearing apron and has flour all over her cheek" adriano debunked gia.

gia didnt know what to say. she was debunked by adriano leaving her speechless. how could she be so stupid to not realize herself.

adriano then walked towards lilia.

her eyes wondered his, as she was puzzled.

he presses his thumb gently on her lips, which felt unusual since he was not a gentle man. he opened her mouth slightly and plopped the cupcake in.

lilia tasted the suger buttercream whilst maintaining eye contact.

gia watched them in the back. her eyebrows descending. angry tears pricked the back of her eyes as she held both her fists firmly.

she ran away upstairs to her bedroom as she locked it and screamed. she smashed everything and anything.

"that bitch." Gia cried

The next morning, it was breakfast. As usual the whole table ate after adriano ate first.

"how's swimming going?" Martha broke the silence and spoke to Lilia.

"good" Lilia smiled. although Lilia was lying, she would always smile since she was a lively and bubbly girl.

"no. she is not good at all. she definitely needs improvement. her moves are stiff, surprisingly for a ballerina." Adriano remarked.

Lilia glared at adriano for making her look bad.

"Lilia, start taking it seriously" Vincenzo said

"but papa- I am"

"Just eat" Martha said

Lilia frowned and continued to eat.

Lilia packed her bags and left for ballet at 5:00. She motivated herself to practice as long as she could.

She spent practicing as long as she could. For 6 hours she spent doing different moves. Piques, pirouettes, assemblies and much more.

The bright daylight sinked, then the dawn set, then the night gloomed in pitch black.

Lilia grew sweaty and sticky once she was done. Her feet sore and legs feeling broken. Was she crazy?