chapter6

"keep balance smooth!" madam solkov screamed, as all the girls bended their knees holding onto the ballet bar.

Gia had not made it today for ballet so it was an extra good day for lilia.

"Finish!" Madam solkov yelled.
"Now I will watch solos" she clapped.

After watching each of the girls solos she looked at her watch.

"Hmm class is finish, Come domani, si?" Madam solkov said her voice tired.

Lili and the girls made their way to pack their bags before madam solkov stopped lilia.

"No no, not you lilia. We need talk"

"Yes, madam solkov?"

"you know why gia is not in?"

"Nope, sorry"

"Ahh, deludante"madam solkov remarked.
"Anyways Lilia, you are very suitable for black and white swan solo"

"Both?!"

"Yes of course, it look ugly if there one of each dancer cover separately no?"

"This is.. great news"

"Yes but still we have time before nationals. You and gia both very talented. It be a hard choice"

"So I have to compete with my sister?"

"Si"

"Oh"

"No pressure silly girl. Also, this help you" madam solkov brought up a straight black hair wig.

"What's this for?"

"This very helpful. It help you embody this black swan ruolo."

"Really?"

"SI, you have natural white swan aura. When wear this black wig the dark aura help structure moves."

"Thanks madam solkov, I will really be using it"

"You better"

Once Lilia arrived home she instantly wore the long glitcening black wig.

The silky hair shone in her head.

"It's beautiful " Lilia stared at the mirror.
"I better not get this brand new wig dirty" she took the wig off.

She put her black wig away until she got a ring on her phone.

She clicked on the notification to see what it was. It took her to her message app.

Found you bitch.

The words sat still in the chat bubble. Lilia scanned her phone. It was no caller id.

Lilia grew tense second by second. Nerves popping like explosions.

She thought of people who hate her the most. Mabey the women who envy her beauty? Or mabey a prank message?. Or mabey... no it couldn't have been her sister. Gia wouldn't scare her off as badly like that...

"It's not gia, right?" she thought to herself.

At Adriano's mob office

Dario opened the door harshly while dragging a short man with the help of other soldiers.

The short man looked horrible. A big scar sliced through his eye, bruises pumping out of him and his veins almost popping.

"It's him sir," Dario exclaimed while stiffening his hand tight at the man's neck.

"Let me go you bastards!" The man's almost broken voice spoke. It was almost as it had gone through scratching, screeching and shredding.