chapter4

"do you think your allowed to go up to any boy and throw yourself at them."

"no-"

"then why the fuck did you hug him"

"im sorry, i was bieng arrogant sir,"

"thats not fucking enough" he growled.

he pushed her closer too him. molten lava rolled through him.

lilia was paralysed be fear.

he grabbed her ass and groped it. lilia uneasiness held her rigid.

he moved his veiny, tattooed hand to a pocket in lilia's sundress where there was a magic box.

"he gave you this isnt it?" adriano held it up high.

"g-give it back" a shaky voice halting as she tried reaching for it.

her held it up higher as she tried jumping trying to get her possesion.

after teasing lilia, adriano threw the magic box in the blazing hot fire.

lilia felt a weight in her stomach as she grew rigid. she ran like a train towards the cruel fire.

she watched as the little pink ballerina burned. she watched how the little ballerina burned of hiding too long, trying to look good for too long. she wouldent repeat thoes mistaked.

rage gripped her as her temper sparked. she kept inside her too long. she wanted to release a big burden of her chest.

her hands closed into fists, her nails stabbing her palm she barged into adriano.

her balled fists attacked him, clawed him, hit him, before he pinned her to the wall.

his fiery hot breath blew in her ear as a cold ache fluttered in her chest.

"the fuck is wrong with you"
"your acting like a attutire brat" (dumb)

"i hate you. your always ordering me, and making me feel stupid!"

"licten piccola puttana, did you forget who your fucking talking too" (little whore)

"Go to hell"

In a flash, Adriano twisted lilia's elbow.

Lilia screamed at the sharp pain. She thrashed and cried.

"Beg"

"Please"

"Louder."

He twisted her elbow even more making lilia flinch at the wincing pain.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Take my elbow out!"

He released her and she started weeping, Her face red and scrunched up.

"That wasn't to hard was it bambola?" Adriano said

"My arm is broken, it's broken!" Lilia sobbed.

"Don't be silly amore, it's completely fine" he caressed lily's cheek and elbow.

Adriano dragged Lilia to the sofa in his office.

He sat down and bend lily over his lap.

"W-what are you doing?" Lilia tensed.

Adriano shoved Lilia's pink sundress up as liliy started struggling and fighting.