Chapter 15

We arrived back at the hotel, everyone laughing and talking the way there. We arrived at the ninth floor, and some of the cast went into their rooms, like Ki Hong, Dexter, Katherine, and Kaya.

I looked questioningly over at Dylan, who was laughing and talking with Thomas. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and faced me, a few laughs still escaping his lips from the previous conversation.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Where is Jasmine and I going to sleep?" I asked, glancing behind me. She stood in the back, clearly unhappy.

"Oh," Dylan said, all traces of enjoyment gone. He turned to Tim, who was writing something on a clipboard.

"Uh, Tim," Dylan said, his voice hushed, "Where is Kiley and Jasmine gonna to stay?"

Tim looked up, confusion on his face. "What?" he asked. His eyes then glanced over at me, and recognition sparked in his eyes. "Oh."

Tim walked over to me. "I'll go...," he started, then glanced at Dylan, who seemed unhappy he forgot to book a room for Jasmine and I, "Get someone to book you two a room right now. But I can't guarantee it'll be a nice one."

I nodded, grateful he at least made the effort.

"Barbara!" Tim yelled, then walked down the hallway to a women with short brown hair.

Dylan then walked up to me, disappointment on his face. "Sorry."

I shook my head. "It's okay. I was expecting this to happen anyway. We did kinda decide to come at the last minute."

"Still," Dylan said, glancing over at Tim. "He's acting like a total douche to you."

"Oh well," I replied. "There's bound to be someone who is."

"He usually is a cool guy, though. When he's not, ya know, working," Dylan laughed, which caused me to smile a bit.

"Okay," Tim gasped, rushing over to us. "Barbara is on her way to the lobby right now."

"Okay. Thanks," I told him.

I glanced over my shoulder in search of Jasmine. She was talking with Thomas. I faced forward, not wanting to ruin that moment.

Tim started walking again, in which we all followed. We shuffled into the elevator, and went up to the tenth floor. I heard Jasmine laugh, and I whipped my head around, to see her and Thomas still talking.

"Ouch," I heard someone say beside me.

I turned my head back around, and Dylan was spitting my hair out of his face.

"Sorry," I said, then giggled. I grabbed my long hair and placed it over my other shoulder.

"It's okay," he laughed.

The elevator dinged and we all stepped into the hallway. Tim checked his clipboard. "Alright. Thomas, Rosa, Dylan, and Wes, this is your floor."

They departed from the group, checking with Tim to see what room they were in. Except Dylan. I looked at him, surprised.

"Aren't you going to get your room key?" I asked him.

"Eventually," he said.

Tim looked up. "Dylan?" He dangled his room key in the air.

"I'll get it as soon as I know Kiley and Jasmine have a room."

My heart fluttered. He really cared about us that much? He looked exhausted. If I were him, I would've gone to bed already.

"Barbara is-"

"I don't care. I wanna make sure our guests have a proper room," Dylan countered.