Chapter 2

The next morning I was as jittery as ever. The thoughts of me actually meeting TMR cast and them acknowledging myself is amazing. I've even prepared speeches for when I meet them. But knowing my forgetful self, chances are I'll wing it and make a complete fool of myself.

Of course I'll get selfies with them, too. How couldn't I? I'm probably going to fangirl big time when I wait in line to meet them. AHH! I still can't believe I'm going to meet them in 3 months!

All of this thinking about Comic Con is driving me mad! I really need to go back to school so I can get my mind off of all this.

My morning consisted of me and my phone, scrolling through instagram. I decided that I needed a little fresh air, so my brother and I went outside to build a snowman.

I made my snowman look like Newt by basically sculpting and copying how he looks in the movie.

My brother didn't like my Snow-Newt, so he went to build his own snowman. I caught a peek at his, unsure of where the face was supposed to be.

"It's Thor!" he exclaimed when he saw me looking.

"Looks cool," I said. I would've helped him fix it up, but I was busy working on the details of my snowman.

After a while my toes and fingers went numb, despite the gloves and extra warm socks I wore, we then decided to go inside. It wouldn't have been long anyway before my mom would call us in.

"Race you inside!" I said to my brother, trying to entice him to come inside. He sighed with his head down, but then quickly shot up and ran towards the door. I was shocked by how sudden he moved, causing him to surpass me. I finally snapped out of it and ran after him.

Inside we were greeted with hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies. "Thanks mom!" I chimed. I attempted to take a sip of the cocoa and immediately retracted, the hot liquid scorching my lips.

My brother had already stuffed a few cookies in his mouth, but managed to get out a muffled, "Thanks mom."

I waited until my hot cocoa cooled down and then took a sip. It wasn't burning hot anymore, thankfully, but still warm enough to enjoy.

I took a bite of the cookie. The warm, melted chocolate chips made the cookie even more of a delicacy.

I wiped off my face with a napkin, said a final thank you, and ran up to my bedroom. The rest of the day I lay in bed, scrolling through instagram. The eagerness ate at my insides. Why can't it just be March already?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! :) Sorry that its been forever since I've updated. I've just been really busy with my other fanfic, which I definitely suggest reading if you haven't already! ;)

Well that's about it. Cya! :3

-crankynewt