‼️ 42 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung's side**

Man : I'm Senkaii-Kim

Taehyung : WHATTTT ?????? * shocked *

Taehyung immediately grabbed him by his throat almost choking him....that man's eyes started getting teary cuz of choking..... That man started wiggling while trying to free himself but Taehyung jerked him harshly making that made man fall on the floor on his face.....

Taehyung stood up and that man Looked at him with confused face as Taehyung looked at him with his piercing gaze while gritting his teeth and finally he left from there.

Yn's side***

Sticky note : Be ready to taste your own medicine....Be ready to get waste by me just like you waste your bullets on Innocent ones....This is the warning of Upcoming thunder.......DEAR MAFIA QUEEN !!!

~~~ Your OBSESSED LOVER

Yn crushed that sticky note under her boots and said....

Yn : WHO THE F**K IS THIS NOW ?? WHO'S OBSESSED WITH ME NOW ?? AND WHAT WAS THAT ?? WARNING ?? TO ME ?? MAFIA QUEEN ?? OR ELSE I'LL GET WASTE ?? HAHAHAHA........!

She was laughing like a mad person but it was kinda too scary. She Smirked and left from there.

She entered in Taehyung's room only to see him sleeping peacefully while snoring cutely.....She went to him and sat on his level then removed his bangs from his forehead and traced her finger till lips and here she stopped and lick her lips while gulping down her saliva....she caress his lips and then leaned closer to his lips but he  changed his position and now his back was facing her.....she smirked and left from there before closing the door with a thud sound....

As soon thud sound heard...he immediately sat on his bed while breathing heavily...

Taehyung : God.....how pervert is this witch is.... she's not even leaving me in sleep.... Thank god I changed the position or else she would had changed my position and right now we were making ou---- Arghhhh... Wtf I'm thinking these dirty things.... I'm good boy..... I'm good boy..... I'm good boy

An : yeah yeah.... after killing those many guards you are saying " I'm good boy "

Taehyung : It's not fault.....they shouldn't had enter in that room.....

An : ofc they are her guards and at that time it was the question of security....

Taehyung : Why are you taking that witch's side ??

An : Cuz that witch is me....

Taehyung : ok then let me kill you now

An : wait what ??

Taehyung : Yes..... Didn't you read that sticky note ??

An : hehe....I was just kidding man..... They.... yes these readers....they are that          " witch "...... Do whatever you want with them.....

Taehyung : Ok then....let me punish them  *smirk*

An : wait....This is cheating..... You just said that.....

Taehyung : What ?? Cheating ?? Do you think I care about that ?? Well leave from here and you babygurls....Come here... Let me punish you.....*smirk and wink*

An : Enjoy guys.... I'm going....*fake crying*

____________

Boring shit ig.....

An : Ig this story is going to end soon....

Continue....

Bye for now....