GOING BACK

Narrator

Everything was new to Y/n but she was doing her best to cope. She didn't want to keep worrying Minji.

"Baby, I have a board meeting I need to attend this morning so Haerin will be taking you to the airport," Minji informed Y/n as she walked around the house getting ready.

"What?!" Y/n didn't like the sound of that.

"Don't worry. Haerin's girlfriend will be joining too so it won't be too awkward," Minji stepped up to kiss Y/n's forehead as she fixed her blazer.

- Y/N POV -

"Haerin's what?" I asked even more confused than I was before.

If it weren't for the curiosity on who the hell Professor Kang's girlfriend was then I would be really upset that Minji was ditching me for some stupid meeting.

It felt like every time I saw Minji now... she'd just get what she wanted and move along....she mainly just lent me an ear for a few hours, calmed me down, then ask for whatever it is she wanted.

"Haerin's girlfriend. They've been dating for about 8 months now. They're actually really cute together," Minji grabbed her car keys.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry we're late!" Someone suddenly burst in through the front door.

"Professor Mo?" My jaw almost dropped

"Hi, Y/n! I see you've become a much better student than when I had the pleasure of teaching you," Professor Mo gave me her signature smile.

"Uh, yeah," I awkwardly replied.

"Where's Hae-"

"Sorry we took so long. I needed to pick up coffee on the way," Someone else suddenly entered the house too.

It was Professor Kang.

"Oh, hi!" Haerin-ssi suddenly stopped and waved at me.