🧸 PerthxChimon Owned II🧸

AN: TW people
Mentions Suicide
Manipulation
You've been warned so read at your own risk my lovelies.

Perth

What Perth wants Perth gets. Being the son of the most influencial Family, he is not used to rejections.
His father dotes on him to a level that's beyond healthy. It wasn't like that before though. His father was someone paid
call an absent father but when Perth's mother died, Perth went into a bad state of depression. His father did everything he could to make Perth happy and Penth took full advantage. When his father tried to deny him of anything he would pretend to be depressed even acting like he'll kill himself.

He had a girlfriend named Mint. a daughter of his father's friend. Everything

was just going great for him. the experience little to no discomfort at all. He has minions who follows him around. He gets everything he wants and uses his girlfriend if he's in need of a release.

His life is getting to boring though. Since he knows no discomfort and struggles, he's been facinated with one of his classmate Chimon.
this life, it seems is a series of one hardship to to another.

Perth never seen Chinon play around except for PE which is required. He's a good player too but never tried out to be in the official team.

He's always studying or working, there's nothing in between.

Perth didn't realize that he was already stalking Chimon until it was too late.

He even dreamt about having sex with Chimon which at first disgust Perth. He wasn't gay.

But after sometime, all he can think about is taking Chimon, he even imagined Chimon's face When he was doing the deed with his girlfriend.

He wanted to be closer to Chinon so one day while Chimon was selling his notes, Perth went over and ask to buy one.

"Oh, I'm sorry I don't have one ready for you. You have to reserve ahead of time so I can create you one."
"What do you mean? You have one, right there!"
"Well, it belongs to someone else."
"I can pay more, name your price"
"I really want to take your offer but it's bad for business if I sell this to you, I won't have anything to give the owner."
After saying that, Chinon dismissed Perth by simply walking away.

Perth was in fumes. No one in this school
ever said no to him.

He started obsessing with Chimon. Took pictures of his day to day, like gathering evidence of the wrongdoings. Found out about his household status and basically got all the information he can get.

Day by day, his obsession with Chimon grew. He didn't even enjoy having relations with Mint.

After a couple of Months, he decided to put his father's love for him to a test. How low would his father go to keep him happy.

He played his part well, started staring to nothing and eating barely anything at home.
Of course his father was worried, he still needs to travel a lot for work and he tries to postpone that whenever his son is showing signs of depression but he needs to travel soon for a big client but his son is his priority. He needs to do what he can to make Perth happy and stop his spiral.

"Perth, I'm worried, please eat. Tell me, what's wrong. What do you need. Father will give you everything."
"Dad, can I get a person?"
His father was dumbfounded, maybe his son wants to live with his girlfriend?

"What do you mean, son?"
"I want to live with my classmate, I want to play with him but he's busy all the time, he doesn't have time for me."
"But you have lots of friends I can have them-"
"No, I want this one. I'm so sad that I can barely get out of bed, I'm trying to fight it because it makes you sad but I don't feel any motivation to even wake up. I don't like feeling this way. it's better if I'm not alive."
"Stop it, I'll talk to this person, but if he says no, I can't force him, son. That's kidnapping it's illegal."

Perth smiled internally.
"It's not like his always abiding the rules!" then he told his father all the wrongdoings of Chimon, basically manipulating his father into blackmailing the guy.

Once his father agreed to Perthi. He texted . Mint saying he wants to break up.

He didn't want anything to block his impending relationship with Chimon.