The Party

Edward's POV:

"Bella?" I walked into her room to find it empty. I raced through the house, "Bella?"

She appeared at the doorway to the house, wearing a confused look. "Eddy? What's wrong?"

I wrapped my arms around her, "Oh! I couldn't find you. Where are you going?" she looked at me weirdly.

"I'm going to the party? I told you about it last week," she raised an eyebrow, "Is there a problem?" she snapped.

I ran a little too fast Carlisle looked at me, Son? I ignored him and raced to the calendar. We only kept one for Bella, since we remembered everything.

Oh, I suppose she's right. It is March 2nd. I raced back over to Bella, as she was impatiently tapping her heel.

I'd only been gone for two seconds! "What?" she snapped, "Well, is there a problem?"

I sighed, "Can't I come?" I pleaded.

"Jess said no outsiders, sorry," she mumbled. She sighed, "Eddy, you know this has been planned for a while."

I groaned, "Fine. Text me when you're on your way home." She grinned, "How late will you be out?"

She sighed, "I don't know. At least until 11."

ELEVEN? PM? If I could've, I would've fainted. I groaned internally, "Bye, Bella. I'll see you soon." I kissed her forehead and walked her to the car.

She drove off without a word. I watched until I couldn't hear the engine anymore.

I sprinted to Alice. "Have you seen anything? Will she be okay? Please tel-"

She glared, "Bella will be fine Edward. Stop being paranoid!" She sighed, then continued, "I'll inform you if I see something."

I nodded and walked to the living room, sitting in my favorite recliner, watching as Jasper and Emmett played their special game of chess. I tried to remain as still as possible and close my eyes, hoping time would pass quicker. It didn't.

I ran upstairs to hear Jasper thinking to me, I can't focus on the game with all this panic. You good?

When he didn't get a response I suppose he assumed I'd get over it. I would, too. I know I'd get over it. In three to five hours, I'd be happy, Bella in my arms.

Until then, I'd be fine with panicking. A lot of things could go wrong. Bella is, a naturally clumsy person. I sighed, walking to my room to grab a notebook. I made a list of everything that could go wrong.

My top worries from least to most worrying were:

Tyler Crowley continues to harass Bella about taking her to the prom. [In which she doesn't want to go.]

Mike Newton continues to harass Bella about the spring dance.

Bella says "yes" to one of the above.

I sighed, shutting the notebook. No, Bella wouldn't say "yes" to them. Not when she has me. It would make sense for her too, I'd let her go if she did. I wouldn't be able to bear it. I would try though, for Bella. My Bella. The Bella I know and love. But, would she say-

"EDWARD!" Jasper yelled from downstairs, "CHILL, DUDE! ALICE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING."

I sighed, and jumped out the window. I went for a long run, hoping to clear my mind.

I unconsciously ran to our meadow. I sighed, I suppose it made sense. I sat down in the middle and sat still.

After what seemed like forever passed, I looked down at my watch, 10:45.