Food Poisoning

I stormed off to my Volvo and got a text from Bella.

JingleBells: Are you ok?

I groaned as I read the text over and over, wondering what to reply with.

MusicMan: Yes.

JingleBells: We'll talk when we get home. xx

I smiled and set my phone in my pocket. As I headed to Biology, I couldn't stand the thought of Bella not being here with me. I wanted her. I wanted her now, and I wanted her forever. That stupid mutt will NOT get in the way of us. I've waited too long.

~
Bella's POV:

"I'm going for my run, bye Eddy!"

He sighed, pulling me back on his lap, "Why don't you stay with me? I could come if you want?"

I looked at him and leaned in for a kiss. He did too and I said, "Nice try Eddy, but I have to beat my time, you'll distract me." I winked and ran out of the house.

As I reached the cliff, I saw Jacob waiting for me. We spoke for a while til I went back home, simply to find Edward right where he was before I left. He pulled me back down the stairs where Esme was waiting with food.

I quickly ate it, feeling dizzy. I sprinted upstairs to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I pulled my hair back with one hand and held myself up with the other.

"Bella? Bella? Bella, it's Alice! Are you okay?" she was knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah, never better!"

"Bella, what's wrong?"

"Just sick, that's all!"

I unlocked the doors and she checked my wrists and sighed in relief. "I'm just glad you're not hurting yourself again, so what's the problem?"

Hah! Wrong place Alice.

"I feel really sick, I don't even know why," I mumbeled.

"Did you take your meds?"

"Yeah, it came out of nowhere," I sighed, "This hasn't happened in a while!"

"Shh, I know Bella, it's fine. Should Carlisle come look at you?"

"Nah, I'm fine. Thanks Alice!" I smiled and she sighed.

"Bella, promise to tell me if something happen-"

Her sentence was cut off with me wretching. She held my hair back until I finished, and ran out the door.

I rinsed my mouth out, Alice left and came back with some kind of OTC medicine.

"Here," she thrusted it into my hands. "Take a nap, rest some Bella!"

I nodded, took the pills, and laid down. She tucked me in and left. I laid there until Edward came in, "Bella! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Alice told me you were sick," I swear that pixie is a snitch.

"I'm fine, really," I kissed his cheek and he relaxed.

I drifted off to sleep as he twirled my hair.

~

I woke up in Carlisle's office, Edward sitting by my bed sobbing tearless. His head was in my lap, and he had his head buried. He jumped up when I patted his head looking up at me, and then he yelled for Carlisle. "Coming!"

"Bella, you've been out for a while!"

"How long?"

"Six days, eight hours, thirty-two minutes, and forty-five seconds," he kissed me and wrapped himself around me. He sat down and put me in his lap. Six days?!