He's My Boyfriend

Bella's POV:

"Your brother's hot!" Jessica told me at lunch.

"Which one?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"All of them, but mostly Edward," she blushed, "Can you put a good word in for me?"

"Umm, I-, umm," I tried to get something out.

"Oh! It's not like you're dating! He wouldn't date someone mediocre like you!" she laughed, "So will you?"

"Jess!" Angela budded in, "Bella isn't mediocre!"

"She isn't INTERESTING! Bella, do something interesting!" she commanded.

I sighed, "Okay!" I walked over to my siblings table and sat on Eddy's lap.

"Hi," he smirked. Handing me his hoodie, "Here you go, love!" I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"I do need to work on my collection of your hoodies don't I?" I smiled and skipped back over to the table, sliding the hoodie on.

Eric burst out laughing, Mike was angry, Angela giggled, and Jessica was furious, "Bella! I told you to put in a good word for me! Not kiss him!" She looked furious.

"B-b-but," I started.

"B-b-but, what? Spit it out!" she snapped.

"He's my boyfriend," I mumbled. Jessica looked even more mad. Thankfully the bell rang. I dumped my tray and ran straight to Edward.

"That was scary," I said.

He laughed, "Welcome to high school," he looked and I must've still looked shook, "You'll be alright Bella. It's normal for girls to be jealous, especially when dating someone handsome like me."

I looked up at him rolling my eyes, and then nodded, "Sorry."

"For what?" he looked puzzled.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to tell people we're together," I whispered, choking on the words.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, "Bella, you can tell anyone anything you want. Well, except the secret, but you know that," he said.

I nodded, "Okay!" I kissed his cheek and skipped off to Biology, in a way better mood. I heard him chuckle behind me and follow.

I was about to sit down in my seat when someone caught my wrist. "Bella?" I turned to see Mike looking at me.

I smiled, "Hi, Mike!" He grinned and looked down, releasing me. I looked up at him, "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd wanted to go out sometime?" he looked at me hopefully.

"Sure!" he smiled, "Wanna exchange numbers?" He nodded happily and we exchanged phone numbers.

I turned to see Edward glaring st Mike as he walked back to his seat. "Eddy?" I whispered.

He looked at me and cocked an eyebrow up, "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and looked toward the front.

I slipped my phone into my bag and faced Mr.Banner.

~

After gym I skipped toward Edward's car, just to see Jessica trying to flirt with him. He looked annoyed, so I skipped over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi, Jess!" I smiled and she groaned. Walking off, I looked up at Edward, "You're welcome."

I walked over to the car and went into the back seat, Edward got in and looked at me through the mirror, "Why are you back there?"