The Day We Found Her

A/N: TW: Slight mentions of $3xua1 abu$3

You've been warned.

Edward's POV: 

I'd just killed my last deer, ending the game, but out of nowhere, Alice stopped, she wasn't even having a vision. I turned to look at her, "What is it, Alice?"

Esme came over to join us, and she looked at Alice and nodded, "I'll go talk to her."

Edward, don't come until I tell you to. Not when you want, not when Esme calls, it has to be me.

"But, I can't just leave you!" Alice rolled her eyes and skipped off with Esme. I followed through Esme's mind until I saw a little girl. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin.

"Hello dear? Are you lost?" Esme asked the little girl.

"Yes. I can't find my mommy!" the little girl started crying.

"Do you know where she went last?" Alice asked the girl.

"D-D-D-Daddy s-said sh-she's in a b-b-better pl-place now, but I c-can't f-find that place!" the girl started crying harder.

Esme looked at Alice who continued, "Well, sweetie, your mother's gone. How about we take you back to your Daddy?"

The little girl's eyes widened in horror, and I switched over to Alice's mind. She started screaming and backing away from them.

I started towards them since they were a mile or so away when Alice screamed. EDWARD STOP! SHE'LL RUN IF YOU COME RIGHT NOW!

So, I stayed. I looked back into Alice's mind to see Esme, holding the little girl, "My name is Esme, what's yours?"

The girl looked down, "Isabella, but I like Bella better."

"Well, do you want to come home with us Bella?" Alice asked her.

"Umm, sure! Is it just the two of you?" Bella asked.

"No, my husband, my other daughter, and three sons, also live with us!"

She nodded and Alice thought, Ok Edward, you can come out now.

"My youngest son is coming now, would you like to meet him?" Bella played with her fingers as she nodded.

"What's your name?" Bella asked Alice, "You never told me."

"My name's Alice! And my stupid brother's name is Edward," Alice replied triumphantly.

"It's rude to talk bad about people like that Alice!" Esme hissed.

Alice shrugged and I walked toward Esme and Bella.

"Hi, I'm Bella," the girl smiled in fear when she saw me. She did a great job of trying to hide it though.

"I'm Edward," she nodded, "Would you like to come home with us?"

She nodded, and smiled a little more, "Sure!"

So we went home, at our human speed. Esme was to ask Carlisle, Alice was to introduce Bella to our siblings, and I was to carry her, even though I already am. Once we arrived, I looked down to see Bella looking nervous, "Hey, you'll be alright."

"I know, I'm just nervous," she mumbled and then squirmed in my arms. I set her down and we walked inside, with her walking behind me.

She looked behind my leg to see my four siblings and parents. She hid once again once she saw Emmett.

She took a deep breath and went up to each of them, "Hi, I'm Bella."

"Hi, my name's Carlisle." Bella and Carlisle shook hands. She's adorable.