The Denali's

The second the doorbell rang, my life changed.

Bella's POV:

"Bella! Answer the door while I finish your lunch!"

I ran to the doorbell, a group of vampires I'd never seen before looking down at me.

I smiled, "Come in!"

There were five in total. Four women and a single man.

"Who are you?" one of the women asked.

"I'm Isabella Cullen!" I held out my hand to shake, and she shook it.

"No you're not! There are only seven Cullen's! Who are you really?" one of the ladies growled.

"We adopted her when she was younger, she's stayed with us ever since," Esme came in, handing me a plate. Shaking their hands.

A blond with straight hair stepped forward, "I'm Kate!"

"Hi, Kate," I smiled and held my hand out for shaking, but instead of meeting it she smiled.

"I'm Carmen!" the lady from earlier stepped forward and I held my hand out for shaking, but she pulled me into a hug instead.

The black-haired man came forward after she released me, "My name is Eleazar." He shook my hand and smiled.

A sophisticated looking woman stepped forward and held out her hand, "My name is Irina."

I shook it and smiled, "It's a pretty name and it suits you."

She smiled and the last girl from earlier muttered, "Suck up."

She stepped forward, "I'm Tanya."

I held out my hand and she rolled her eyes. Esme smiled at me, "Bella, dear, how about you go eat your food?"

"Yes, mom. It was nice meeting you all," I smiled and bowed. Carmen, Irina, and Kate smiled. Tanya rolled her eyes. Eleazar looked skeptical.

I ate my sandwich and skipped up the steps. I decided to do something special for Edward, no reason needed.

I got out my fancy stationary Esme once bought for me. Along with a couple of ink pens, I wrote him a letter.

Dear Edward,

Fifteen years ago today, you all found me wandering in the woods.

You could've left me to die, or worse.

Yet, you didn't. I couldn't be happier than I am now.

I don't know how I could live without you now.

You're the best thing that's happened to me, just know that. I'll never leave. Ever.

I love you, Edward Cullen, always and forever.

~ Bella Cullen

I put it into a special envelope, addressing it to him and sneaking into his room.

Tanya was there.

I quickly ran out, but she ran after me. "Why were you in my boyfriend's room?"

The letter was hidden as of right now. I'd only gone in to look for a good place to hide it.

"B-b-boyf-f-friend?"

"B-b-b, yes!" she rolled her eyes and slapped me. "Why were you in his room?"

C'mon Bella! Think! "I forgot my book in there and went to grab it."

She grinned, "Good, that's what I thought. Now, STAY AWAY."

I nodded and she left. I walked into my closet, finding a corner and sobbing.