What Are You Hiding?

Hey! It's Ally!

The sequel is out, here's an excerpt!

He walked to the door, and a figure emerged from the shadows, "Is this the Cullen residence?"

"Yes, of course. May I ask, who are you?" he gestured towards the couch and she gladly sat down. Esme quickly ran and got her a glass of water.

"Thank you! Who I am is irrelevant," she looked towards me, but her face was still covered, "Isabella."

I flinched at the use of my proper name, "Do I know you?"

I knew exactly who she was, and I was praying I was wrong. I reached for the knife we used to cut the cake.

"Isabella, it's time to come home," she said, "Enough of your foolishness." She gestured towards the knife in my hand.

Edward was in front of me, "I'm sorry, how do you know my daughter?" Carlisle asked.

"Isabella, did you not tell them? How else did you explain your absence five years ago?" she chuckled and shook her head.

"Bella went camping with her friends," Jasper replied. He sent a sense of calm through the air, and I set down my knife.

The lady burst into laughter, "Isabella, that's a shameful lie!"

"What do you want with Bella?" Rosalie demanded.

"Oh, I think she knows exactly what I want with her! Don't you? Why don't you tell these kind people? What do I want with you, Isabella?"

I hope you enjoyed this first novel!