Memories vs Destruction

A/n: I can't write fight scenes that well, so bare with me here qwq
~~~~~

Y/n and the glitchy skeleton stared at each other, eyes narrowed to see who would make the first move. Error seemed to get impatient, and went first, sending strings and gaster blasters at you. You dodged and made an ice wall, the ice shattering from the strings and the blasters. You then control the ice and slice the strings, sending the ice shards at Error. Error then uses a blaster to defend, laughing.

Error: Why do anomalies like you keep fighting? You can't win!

Y/n, determined: But I can try! Why are you trying to kill me?

Error, laughing: Kid, it's my job. Destroying worthless anomalies like you! Getting rid of the clutter and any wastes of space!...like you!

He sends red bones at you and you get your scythe out again, slicing the bones in half. Despite preferring to be a pacifist, you will fight when need be, and now is that time. Y/n narrows their eyes and slams their scythe into the ground, sending ice spikes at him. Error summons a blaster and blasts them away, teleporting away, and then behind you.

Error, laughing and in a creepy voice: Behind you~

Y/n turned around but it was too late, they were already caught in Error's strings. Error laughs and pulls out your soul, intent on keeping it as a prize. Error's eyes then widen when he looks at your soul, finding it strange.

 Error's eyes then widen when he looks at your soul, finding it strange

(What your soul looks like, and yes, I drew dis)

Error: W-what is wrong with your soul, you anomaly?

Y/n: There is nothing wrong with my soul! And i'm not an anomaly!

Error, rolling his eyes: Sure you aren't...but souls are only supposed to be one color, not multiple colors!

Y/n doesn't really have a rebuttal for that, and they narrow their eyes, feeling the strong squeeze at them. Y/n then makes an ice spike, breaking the strings on them and fly up, flapping their wings and causing a dust and snow storm to happen. Error narrows his eyes, the strings on your soul freezing and breaking, causing your soul to go back into their chest.

Error, growling: grr....damn anomaly....Come out! You can't hide from me! One way or another, I will destroy you!

Y/n, internally and sweatdropping: Geez...no wonder Memory told me to look our and not talk to Error...but let's see if I can calm him down...

Y/n flaps their wings, causing the storm to go wider, and then releases their peaceful aura, confusing Error about why he doesn't want to fight anymore.

Error, shooketh: W-what...what did you do to me you damn anomaly?!

Y/n, landing: calmed you down so we could talk...the storm won't hurt any of us, it's just a safety measure.