Timeline 3

Y/n was back in their au, having just gotten back from watching the murder time trio after Nightmare had gotten busy. He didn't want to leave them along because they were "too chaotic and would set the castle on fire again". Y/n isn't sure how they set the castle on fire while they were alone, but decided not to question it. Y/n was going to get ready for bed because it had been a chaotic week and they haven't slept for a week straight because someone had decided to destroy an au without getting rid of people first. Y/n wanted to yell at Error for that, but decided against it, only sending him a warning text. Y/n then felt something happen within the multiverse and decided to go and check it out. Making an ice portal, Y/n flies through it and appears at the entrance to XTale. After making sure Ink and Error weren't around, Y/n went into the au, making sure to cloak themselves better with their memory magic...and then a headache appeared. It was still small, but it was more noticeable this time. Y/n flapped their wings and gently landed on the ground, leaning down so their paw is touching the grass below.

Y/n:...show me what happened here please.

The ground beneath Y/n's paw glowed abit, before returning to normal. Y/n's vision flashed with images of what had happened. Y/n frowned and stood up, looking around.

Y/n, muttering under their breath:...but it's only been two days....what is Ink thinking about, hanging out with this guy? He gives me the creeps...but I gotta make sure XChara and XFrisk are okay first.

Y/n opened their wings to fly off, but bones suddenly appeared, making a cage around them, and unfortunately for Y/n, some of the bones pierced their wings, making them unable to fly. Y/n curses internally and their magic wears off, revealing themselves.

XGaster: I told you to stay out of my way.

Y/n:...and I'm just doing my job. There are memories here that are constantly being changed, and that isn't good for anyone XGaster! It will kill you!

XGaster, narrowing his eyes: how were you able to do that? See memories without it being a living being?

Y/n, growling softly: Even inanimate objects, like water, have memories. You just have to know how to look for them.

Y/n grunts abit, trying to get the bones out of their wings, but can't. Y/n then sighs, extending their paw and sending a blast forward, breaking the bones and freezing them, freeing Y/n's wings, though they hang at their side. XFrisk and XChara run up to Y/n, concerned.

XFrisk: are you alright mx.y/n?

XChara, concerned: Are you okay?! That looked like it hurt!

Y/n smiles, putting on a brave face and ruffling their hair.

Y/n: don't worry you two, i'm stronger than I look...and I think it's high time I had a talk with Ink about all this...

XGaster: you will do no such thing.

Y/n: oh yeah? Or wh-

A bone goes flying at Y/n, and it's abit too late for them to dodge completely, so they dodge as best they can...unfortunately, the bone hits their neck, causing it to bleed as the rest of the bone hits Y/n's left wing. Y/n grunts in pain and takes the bone out and then puts a paw on their neck, freezing closed the wound. Y/n looks at the two concerned humans.

Y/n:...don't worry about me. I-I'll be fine. It's you two I'm worried about...and remember, it doesn't matter if i'm busy or not, I want you two to call me if anything happens, understood?

Y/n says this, their mouth moving, but no actual sound coming out of it. Y/n is using memories of themselves talking to talk to the human children. The two in question nod, concerned. Y/n smiles and ruffles both of their hairs, putting a thin lair of frost on it, before going through an ice portal and fleeing...but not for long, they know they will come back. Where there's a will, there's a way, and where there's a way, there's hope. Y/n ended up reappearing in Reapertale, and decided to try and find Reaper, but Reaper found them first.