Memories vs Creation

A/n: about 50 years have passed from the previous chapter, till now. Y/n is still physically 21, but is 477 in actuality

~~~~

It was 50 years that passed. In that time, Ink, Error, Nightmare, and Memory have visited you, with Memory visiting about once every year, or two years if he's busy. Ink and Error's visits are more frequent, with the two sometimes appearing at the same time....you had started to get annoyed at that, so you gave both your phone number so you could text them if the other is there. They were a bit flustered, but kept the number, putting it into their phones and then texted you so you know which is which...and then there's Nightmare. Nightmare visits every 6 months in the beginning, but then switched it to once every month...but since he can sense emotions and all, he doesn't appear when Ink and Error are there, unless he senses negativity from you.

At the current moment, Y/n was in an au, an Outerswap genocide timeline, having heard memories cry out for help because of the kid doing the genocide route. Y/n sighed abit tiredly, having been too late to help Sans, and having been a second too late to help Toriel. A puddle suddenly forms under them, made of ink. Y/n gets dragged through just as the kid takes a swing at them. Y/n reappears outside their house, and they look around in confusion, before spotting Ink...who is staring at them with soulless eyes.

Y/n: Uh, you okay their buddy?

Ink, staring 'daggers' into Y/n's soul: why were you in that timeline. It's a genocide route.

Y/n, sighing: I was doing my job, Ink. I didn't expect it to be a genocide route.

Ink:...a flower like you should not be hurt by the genocide timelines.

Y/n blinks in confusion, and then Ink suddenly lunges at you, his face going to his scary face. Y/n dodges, opening their wings and flying up into the air. Ink doesn't appear to like that, sending blobs of ink at you to weigh your wings down. You manage to dodge most of them, freezing them, but some ink does hit you, causing your wings to be covered in ink, and causing you to fall since you can't fly with goop on your wings. You luckily manage to land on your feet after gliding down. Y/n looks at Ink in sheer confusion.

Y/n: what the hell Ink?! Why are you attacking me?!

Ink:..to keep you safe. You're much too precious to get hurt...

Y/n: That doesn't mean you attack me like that!

Ink says nothing, getting Broomie out...so you get your scythe out, preparing to fight your friend, even if you don't want to. Ink sends some ink at you, ink coming out of Broomie. Y/n makes an ice barrier, the ink hitting it. Y/n swipes their scythe, breaking the ice barrier and sending the ice shards at Ink. Ink dodges, and then teleports behind Y/n. Y/n tenses and blocks a hit from Broomie with their scythe.

Ink: Give up and let me protect you

Y/n: I can handle myself!

Ink: sure you can, flower

Ink pushes against Y/n's scythe abit more, causing Y/n to skid back a bit, but still pushes against Broomie. Y/n stomps their foot, causing ice spikes to appear from the ground. Ink dodges before the spikes can hit him. Y/n then notices that the paints on Ink's vest thing are still full, and having seen Ink drink them, they figure that the paints are what help Ink feel...

Y/n, internally: So I just need to get Ink to drink the paints...but I need to get close to him for me to do...I need to swipe at least one and make him drink it...but I don't know which paint means what emotion...but I probably shouldn't grab red or pink...maybe green? That should work...