Timeline 2

A.n: tw for this chapter: attempted suicide, off screen murder

A/n: also, the previous chapter was Timeline 2: Asriel. This one is Timeline 3: Asgore

~~~~

Y/n was in an au, helping some people restore the amalgamates memories, though it's been taking quite a while. Dream had joined forces with Ink, and a sans from a pacifist Underswap timeline named Blue, to protect the multiverse, while Nightmare had a sans from an original undertale genocide timeline, named Killer, join his gang, as well as two other sanses from genocide timelines, named Dust and Horror respectively. Error still works by himself, but occasionally joins Nightmare and his gang...Y/n had the 'unfortunate' experience of meeting the murder trio and blue, and Blue was very nice, even if abit loud...Killer just stares, before flirting abit, Dust just stares at Y/n silently, almost like they are staring into their soul, and then Horror...Horror has tried to eat Y/n, but they always dodge and give him some food...Y/n has started to go to Nightmare's castle, or Horrortale to give them, Horror specifically, food. Y/n has gotten into the trio's good graces for that...Y/n sighs and leans back, shaking their head.

Y/n: this is taking longer than expected, Auncia(Alphys)

Aunicaa, nodding: I-I know...but thank you for helping us regardless.

Y/n, nodding: anytime! Besides, I know Memory and Soul(Sans) have a thing for each other! It's obvious!

(Btw, Soul is from another au of mine, Soultale)

Aunica sweatdrops and nods, being reminded of how oblivious Y/n actually is.

Auncia:...yeah, so obvious. A-anyways, how far have you gotten?

Y/n: honestly? Not far. If you had called me when they first became amalgamates, this would have been a lot easier!..of course, you didn't know me back then, so there's that....It's hard to sort out their memories because of how mixed up they are. I managed to get a few sorted out, but that's all I got right now.

Aunica: s-still, we really do appreciate it!

Y/n, nodding: and that's fine...actually, that does remind me. Where's Admaa(Gaster)?

Auncia, blinking: o-oh? Him? H-he said he had somewhere to be, a-and then left with no trace!

Y/n, frowning: then let's hope he doesn't fall into the core...again. Me, Memory, and Soul are not pulling him out again if he does.

Aunica sweatrops and nods. Y/n sighs and shakes their head, stretching.

Y/n: I don't get how Admaa is so clumsy. I thought Gaster's were supposed to be poised and act like they know what they were doing!

Auncia sighs and nods, being well aware of the multiverse, as well as the rest of the inhabitants of Soultale and Memorytale. Y/n' ear twitches, and they perk up, feeling like they are being called somewhere. Aunica notices and goes to say something, but Cheveyo(Undyne) barges in.

Auncia: H-hey, are you-

Cheveyo: Hey punks! Something's wrong with Admaa!

Y/n and Auncia share a glance, before following after Cheveyo, who leads you both to the center of the core...where Admaa is standing. Y/n curses internally and calls Memory to them via his own snowflake. Soul is trying to get Admaa away from the edge.

Soul: Dad! Don't do this! What about me and Kokoro(Papyrus)?!

Admaa, eyes shadowed:...but this is how I will see your mother again.

Soul takes a step back, nearly falling into the core, but Y/n catches him and pulls him back up right as Memory appears.

Y/n: Admaa please, would your wife want you to do this? She would want you to be happy, wouldn't see?