Calls and Ink

Y/n has been confined to their house and is not allowed to do their job, with Memory doing it instead. While Y/n was fine with this, they did want to go to XTale to check up on everyone, but a look from their family told them not to do so...Y.n, at the current moment, is on their bed reading Pride and Predjuice out of sheer boredom because their phone died while they were playing Minecraft on it. Y/n feels XChara's and XFrisk's snowflakes grow hot, so they put their book down and sit up, taking out the main snowflake and pressing the middle of it, a screen appearing that shows XChara and XFrisk.

Y/n: yo

XChara and XFrisk seem surprised, before relieved at seeing you are alright and alive.

XChara: You're alive!

Y/n: I am. What did you two need me for?

XFrisk: Could you always do this?

Y/n: No, only learned it recently. Better than phones, right?

XFrisk, rolling their eyes: sure

XChara: a-anyways, we wanted to see if you were alive.

Y/n, shrugging: and I am! Talking to you in the flesh- er...snowflake.

XFrisk shakes his head while XChara grins impishly.

XChara: Well, yeah....but it wouldn't hurt to have some reassurance, ya know?

Y/n nods chuckling softly as their wings lay limp at their sides and thats when the two brothers notice their injuries and how bad it actually was.

XChara: you're hurt!

Y/n, shrugging: nothing I can't handle...besides, the next time eye see Ink, he's the one that's gonna get his ass beat!

XFrisk chuckles at the pun while XChara frowns.

XChara: w-was that a pun?

Y/n: maybe it was, maybe it was not...anyways, how are you two? From what I've heard from the others, I've been asleep for quite some time, so sorry I didn't answer any of those.

XFrisk: It's fine...it's better to see that you're safe

XChara: but...we aren't doing okay.

Y/n, instantly concerned: What's wrong? What happened? What did he do?

XFrisk, frowning: this overwrite...he made everyone either hate us or majorly dislike us...

XChara: we confronted his assistant, Alphys, because she remembers everything, but we got caught by Undyne, who easily fought us off.

Y/n:...by fighting you two off, do you mean you lunged at her with knives and she caught them?

XChara:...maybe-

Y/n sighs and shakes their head, stretching abit as their fur floofs up.

Y/n: well, the important thing is that you both are okay, righ-

Right as Y/n says that, a brick hits XChara's head, causing him to tear up and hold his head in pain as XFrisk looks at him. The 'call' then ends, with the screen disappearing into icy mist. Y/n sighs and shakes their head.

Y/n: Probably XUndyne...and if I know Undyne's like I think I do, then she'll probably help the two...and who knows, maybe this will be the one where the Overwrites stop,...or at least get stalled...I'm still tryna think of a plan to stop them, but they mostly end up as 'Kill XGaster'. I could do that, but i have no idea what'll happen to the others if I do...I don't have the power to reset things, only restore via memories...