one shot Ayanokouji took revnege on class D part 4

Narrators pov

When the school found out that Ayanokouji changed classes, the whole school was in shock.

Class D was angry as if he simply used those private points, then nobody in their class would have been expelled, and they could keep their position as class C.

Class C was natural about the change.

Class B was happy to get another classmate and welcomed him warmly.

Class A didn't care except Sakayanaji as now she couldn't get to fight him.

Recently, there was a special exam that expelled Horikita Suzune.

How?

She thought she was better than Sakayanaji and ended up being expelled. Now, class D was screwed.

They were miserable, and as Ayanokouji watched them along with Yuki, he couldn't help but feel satisfied.

But he was going to do more damage.

Ayanokouji pov

( After the explanation of the OAA and parnter exam )

After the explanation from Hosinomiya Sensei, we were allowed to leave.

" Hey, Ayanokouji, do you want to come to the gym with me?"

I saw Ichinose run at me. It wasn't a bad idea. From what I've heard around the classroom, she'll arrange a meeting between all first years.

I suppose it wasn't the worst option. Most students there were likely to be from class D and C. But there could potentially be someone who's useful.

My partner had been already decided. Yuki has a little sister, and she'll team up with me. I usually would decline, but right now, I had other plans.

" Sure,"

" Great, does anybody else want to come,"

" I'll be happy to come,"

I saw Yuki walked up to us with a smile, but it didn't seem right.

" Great, anybody else?"

I saw other classmates come along with us.

When we entered from what we've seen, there were only about 60 students, most from class C and B. I couldn't recognize any from class D, but I've only remembered a few faces from the OAA.

" I'll go socialize with them," Ichinose happily told me

" Ok,"

" Let's go,"

I saw Yuki holding my arm.

" Where?"

" To my sister,"

" Alright,"

Getting in contact with her at this point could be useful. The main reason why I needed to get in contact with first year's was so I could strike a deal with them.

This exam was especially good at expelling none academicly capable students. With class D being the one with the worst as long as I can get control over a first year class, then I only need to deal with the better students.

Getting rid of useless students would save me a lot of time. I still had over 15 million private points, so putting bounties would be fun.

Getting revenge myself is fun, but getting others to do it makes it a lot safer for me. Getting expelled would make me fall into the hands of my father.

I followed Yuki while in thought. She was leading me to a random classroom in the hall of the first year's.

When we entered I saw that there were only two students. I looked back at Yuki.