One shot Ayanokouji takes revenge on class D last part

Ayanokouji pov

I saw Sudou straighten up. He looked nervous if it was because of Yuki or the teachers was unknown.

He didn't attack, but he stood back up and composed himself. Even if he was a defect, knowing the consequences of attacking a student with teachers nearby wouldn't be a light problem.

It wouldn't be something as small as expulsions it would be on record and could jeprodize his future.

I saw that even though the Sudous Future was on the line, the rest of class D looked displeased with him not attacking me again.

I saw that Yuki was alert, ready to defend me again. I saw Hosinomiya Sensei smiling at me and Yuki. Probably something to do with class D now having no class points.

It seems that class D was mad as I saw Ike charge at me. Yuki, obviously, stopped him.

" Why are you blocking the way?"

" He's a classmate,"

Even though Yuki replied in a disheartened tone, her blush wasn't being hidden.

How can she blush while sounding sad?

She was always special

Ike seemed to have realized that talking with her was pointless.

He has gotten smarter

Ike pov

Being mean to such a cute girl will decrease my chances from 100 to 99.99. This is a small loss, but I'm not risking it.

Just look at her cute hair, her shiny blonde hair to pull when I'm on top and best of all her large bouncy breast.

Ayanokouji pov

He charged at her as she dodged. Since his balance wasn't the best he fell. Yuki capitalised this moment as she kicked his stomach.

" Ahhhhhh,"

Ike was screaming in pain. It didn't look like a strong kick, yet he was crying out.

He must not have high endurance.

When class D saw this, they all ran away.

" I'll deal with this situation,"

A teacher I've never met before came forward.

I nodded at him and left with Yuki as she held my arm.

Narrators pov

After the situation, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka had exposed Kushida Kikyo and that was a story for another day.

He expelled Yagami Takuya, the rest of class D and Nagumo Miyabi.

He had quickly brought his new class to class A.

He had started a relationship with Tsubaki Yuki in their third year.

After High school using the resources of the Tsubaki family. He made a business.

He was quickly a rising star in the business world. He hired a body guard who nobody would deafeat.

Shiro Oregon and Gin Amasawa. With these two powerful man as his body guards whenever a whiteroom enforcer would attack they would be dealt with shortly.

He was now a multi billionaire.

His now wife Tsubaki Yuki started politics. She was smart and had a certain charm around her that made her quickly climb the ranks.

She wasn't in high power but her influence couldn't be underestimated.

They had three kids

( Forced by Yuki wanting more )

They lived great lives and Ayanokouji had to say that this was the best outcome possible.

In all of his calculations this good of an ending wasn't predicted but this was perfect.

He didn't believe anything perfect but when looking at his smiling wife and his happy children. He had to say that he had a perfect family.

End

Pls vote

Yeah this is the end of this series. It was good while it lasted.

Thank you Gojoandsatoru for the great idea.

Next one shot will be Class D spies on kiyokei date

Next reaction ships