one shot Ayanokouji x Horikita

Narrators pov

It was a few days before the new school year, and one, Horikita Suzune couldn't stop turning in her bed.

She got up and went to the bathroom. Her appearance wasn't the elegant appearance she was known for.

Her hair was disheveled, and under her eyes had black bags. She looked into the mirror and couldn't stop frowning. She hasn't been sleeping well for a few weeks now.

The words of one classmate would always vibrate in her head.

" I feel like I'm not talking to a wall when talking to you, I I've never understood why I spent so much time with you, but I feel free , when I talk to you I feel the world shaped just for us,"

The words that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka spoke to her before summer break wouldn't leave her head.

She was now student council president, so she needed to look like it.

She looked towards her reflection and couldn't help but sigh.

" This school year will possess an even greater challenge than last year,"

Her words slipped out of her mouth like water. She looked into her mirror with determination, but then she remembered Ayanokouji's words, and suddenly, her cheeks turned red.

She was now blushing. She calmed down and looked into her reflection.

She brought out her makeup she bought some time ago. She had watched some videos on how to apply it, but she wasn't confident she could do it.

She looked down into the makeup box and sighed.

She was doing this so she could look good as student council president, not so she could impress her classmate.

Suzune pov

Why am I thinking of him again? I was putting makeup when suddenly a picture of Ayanokouji guiding me on how to put makeup appeared.

I didn't trust it, but I couldn't up eye liners right.

( No idea what that is, but I heard it's something makeup related )

But then the vision of Ayanokouji guiding me appeared. I decided to trust it as it's better than nothing, and it surprisingly worked.

I looked into the mirror and saw my reflection. I definitely looked good.

It's better than Ibuki by a mile.

I was better than her without makeup, but now it's not even a contest.

Ayanokouji pov

I was walking home with Kei, hugging my arm.

" Did you have fun, Kiyotaka?"

I looked down to see Kei smiling at me.

" Of course,"

She grinned back at me before continuing walking.

I saw that Kei had improved a out recently, and I can say for sure that if I were to break up with her, she won't break down.

She will feel sad, yes, but she will be able to improve even more.

I saw that the school had changed a lot. The expulsions recently were brutal. Sakayanaji Airsu leader of class 2A was expelled. I heard that 6 first year's were expelled as well, but I haven't confirmed that information yet.

Class transfers were also common. Two students transferred to class 2C. Kanzaki and Hashimoto both transferred to Ryuuen's class.

I heard that Hashimoto had started to get information while Kanzaki had recently started study groups Katsuragi and Kaneda.

At this point, Ryuuen's class had three transfer students, and each possessed their own special abilities, making class 2C the most dangerous class in our year.

The new first year's would come, which may include some whiteroom students. The most worrying possibility is that they expose my past to my classmates.

It wasn't that I was afraid I would be hated, I was worried for Horikita.

Their she is again.

This whole summer, I was worried about her.

" We're here,"

Since I wasn't paying attention, I didn't know we had arrived at my room.

" Do you want me to walk, you know?"

" Nope,"

Kei grinned and walked away

Sometimes, I couldn't understand her.

Usually, I would walk her to her dorm, but today, since I wasn't paying attention, she led me to my room.

Kei pov

I hope Kiyotaka rewards me later

Ayanokouji pov

When I entered, I clicked on my lights, and the dark room lit up. I stared at my kitchen. It brought back memories of when both of us were together cooking.

I still remember, even though it has been almost a year since it happened.

Timeskip

I woke up late and had to get ready fast. Today was the first day of our final year, so I didn't want to disappoint Horikita.

I quickly got ready and left in a hurry. On my way, I didn't take the elevator as I was faster running down the stairs. When I reached the lobby, I saw it was crowded.

I walked forward and saw they were talking about how Kushida had recently been exposed.

She decided to go against Ryuuen, and he exposed her. It wasn't for a better chance at beating her. He genuinely found it funny.

I quickly left since gossip and rumors weren't my thing.

Horikita pov

Why am I thinking about him again? Why can't he get out of my head.

He's just a friend

I quickly up on my makeup and got ready. When I was done, I rushed out the door.

Ayanokouji pov

When I entered the classroom, nobody was there. My seat was back at the end of desks.

Horikita pov

When I entered the room, I only saw Ayanokouji

Was it just me, but did he get more handsome during the summer?

End

Ayanokouji pov

Was Horikita using makeup?

She looked so beautiful