Ayanokouji x Kushida 🔞

Narrators pov

After the recent special exam, Kushida was now hiding in her room.

She had gotten her secret told. So she wasn't feeling good. In fact, she was feeling pretty mad, angry, and even a little happy?

She felt more free than she ever felt. She already knew that her classmates would dislike her, but that was in the past well, not really.

Ayanokouji pov

It has been almost two weeks since the vote special exam. Looking at Akito and Yukimura looking worried, I felt maybe it wasn't the right decision.

I wanted Kushida expelled here, but Horikita saved her. Only time will tell if that was the right decision.

Speaking of Horikita, I looked beside me to see a black hair beauty.

" What are you looking at?" Asked Horikita with hostility

" Nothing," I replied

She sent a sharp glare before her eyes went back to normal

" There's something I want you to do for me,"

It could be anything

" Can you bring Kushida back?"

Why would she think I'll be able to do anything? I'm normal and isn't close to her.

Her secret is now out, so I'm in the same boat as everyone else.

" I don't think I'll be able to,"

" You're the only one I trust,"

" Then you need more friends,"

" I'm working on it,"

" Good, then ask one of them,"

" I'm working on it,"

I nodded and got up to leave

" Remember to bring Kushida,"

I'll just try then break the news to Horikita that she didn't respond.

Timeskip

Kushida pov

I'm currently taking a shower, getting ready to go to sleep. Yes, it's early, but there's nothing to do anyway.

Plus, maybe I'll get another dream where I kill Elder Horikita in front of Horikita, and she can't do anything.

It made me smile thinking about it. Maybe this time, my dream will be about me destroying the class.

My dreams bring me comfort. I couldn't wait.

" Ding,"

I heard my doorbell ring.

Who is it?

I needed to check. I quickly grabbed a towel and got out.

I couldn't even try myself.

I quickly went to the peephole and looked outside. The hallway was empty. I tried to see if anyone was there.

Was someone pranking me?

How dare someone prank me

Ayanokouji pov

After arriving at her floor, I got out of the elevator. I looked around and saw nobody.

I knew she wasn't going to answer to me. Some people might get another person to do it for them, but that most likely isn't going to work.

Knowing Kushida, her ego is likely going to take hold of her. Meaning if I were to make her angry at me, she'd likely come out.

Kushida pov

I couldn't believe someone would have the audacity to prank me. I didn't care. I was in a towel as I opened the door.

I felt the cold air touch my skin as I stepped out. Clad in only my slippers and towel, I walked out.

Ayanokouji pov

When I heard the door open, I knew it was successful. I looked to see she was only wearing a towel. With her hair wet, she was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

Her quiet footsteps echoed in the empty hallway.

I quickly ran behind her.

Kushida pov

Walking around, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed wearing only a towel.

What if someone saw me?

I heard someone come behind me, and before I could react, I felt my towel open.

Ayanokouji pov

I grabbed her towel and pulled it. The sight that greeted me was her curvy body without anything stopping my view.

Now clad in her birthday suit she started to blush.

" Hey, give me back my towel,"

" No,"

" Huh,"

I wasn't going to give her her towel eithput something.

Kushida pov

This badtard took my towel. I put up my arms to block my private parts from him. He clearly was a pervert.

" I'll give it if you give me something,"

Did he want to see me naked?

I looked around and saw nobody here. He was on the way to my room, which meant I couldn't enter. If I didn't comply, then everyone would see me naked.

I slowly lowered my arms, allowing him to see me in my full glory.

Ayanokouji pov

When she lowered her hands, I saw everything. Her nipples were erect. I slowly walked over to her.

" Hey, stay back,"

She slowly backs away

" Stay,"

She shivered and looked around before staying. Her legs were shaking.

I put my hands on her breast, and she flinched.

I gently rub her nipple. I looked to see that she had a slightly pleased expression.

" Stop or someone might see us,"

I guess that was true.

Before I removed my hand, I gave her breast a light squeeze.

" Ahh,"

I quickly backed away before I do anything more.

She looked at me before taking her towel and ran to her room.

I did. I forgot something I was supposed to do.

At least I remembered the touch.

End