One shot Ryuuen x Kushida

Narrators pov

After the island exam, Kushida Kikyo was in distress. Her secret was known to a large number of first year's.

From what she knows, Yagami Takuya, Amasawa Ichika, and Tsubaki Sakurako all know her secret.

Potentially also Utmouya Riku, Ishigami Kyou, Nanase Tsubasa , and the three girls who hand out with Tsubaki.

Three! That was the minimum that already  knew. She was crumping under pressure and didn't know how to release it.

She was stuck on the ship and couldn't relaxer her pent-up anger.

On the other side of the ship sat Ryuuen Kakeru. He was thinking about how to improve his class.

He usually wouldn't think about this, but two of his classmates were dangerously close to expulsions, so he was on edge.

He figured it's best to first improve the academic knowledge of his classmates by study groups. Of course, he wouldn't participate. Studying was only for nerds.

Ryuuen pov

At this time, my class simply isn't strong enough. The monster class has been climbing the ranks fast, and I noticed his classmates have been improving.

The strength of class D now was there room for improvement. You can't go below their past self.

My class right now isn't very strong and can improve a lot. Katsuragi and Kaneda have started study groups.

From what I've heard, Shinna has also started to help. I looked out at the vast sea. I saw the glistening water shining from the ray of the sun.

Underneath, I could see some fish. Most are different in size and color.

The fish are all different. Some are clearly bigger and others faster. They all have their own unique advantages.

In my class, there are only three academicly capable students, while others have more. I'll just take one from another class and improve my class. That way.

There were many risks, and I understood that, but you can never achieve your goals if you don't know those risks.

" Kuku, this should be fun,"

Kushida pov

I was on spending time with some classmates. They wouldn't stop talking about their Hirata. They're so annoying.

" Hey, Kikyo chan, why don't you buy a dress?"

" That sounds like I great idea,"

" Let's check out the dresses over there,"

" This cruise has everything,"

" Yeah,"

" It is great, isn't it?"

" Yeah,"

These girls were so annoying. My face still kept my happy smile as it was practically glued onto my face.

" This would look good on you,"

Maezono handed me a red dress.

" Thank you,"

" You should try it on,"

" Uh uh,"

I happily nodded, showing my appreciation.

I walked towards the changing room and started to strip. The dress was a bit skimpy, but it looked good on me.

The back was opened, and the sides had slits. It looked very good on me.