One shot class D spies ln kiyokei date

Narrators pov

It has been a few days since the relationship between Karuizawa Kei and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was revealed.

This caused many people in the school to be shocked. Of course, this also broke many hearts.

One girl who had thought of Ayanokouji as her savior, her hero, her prince, her soul mate, her future, her life, her T Rex, and her way of living.

This girl was Sakura Airi.

She cried herself to sleep every night since that happened.

She wasn't alone as her closest friend  Hasebe Haruka was there to comfort her.

She managed to get better. She decided to improve herself. And this would be her test.

( This may seem off story, but like without a plot, this would just be a reaction to their date, yes later a few class D students will stalk their date, but now it'll have a plot .)

Sakura pov

Today was the day I would get out of my comfort zone. Haruka had convinced me to dress like my online self. Shizuka.

I styled my hair and removed my glasses. Looking into the mirror, I couldn't help but get nervous.

Wasn't it enough as a first step being my online self in front of Haruka.

This would be too big of a first step.

But I didn't want to disappoint Haruka, so I should just bear it.

She spent so much time helping me and it's good for me. If I were to just go back to my shy self, then that would be slapping Haruka in the face.

I quickly got ready and put on my school issued uniform. Recently, Haruka has been visiting often and bought accessories with her.

There were hair clips and other fashion items. I wanted to wear one, but I haven't tried any out yet, so I might make myself look like a fool in front of Kiyotaka.

I didn't eat as I was feeling too nervous. As I left, I was already feeling people stare at me.

I was already debating walking back. But Haruka is trying to help, I won't disappoint her.

I heard whispers from some males and females.

" Isn't she cute?"

" Yeah, I haven't heard of a girl like her?"

" She looks like a worse version of Ichinose,"

" I agree,"

Was I just compared to Ichinose?

I knew it wouldn't be possible to be better than someone so outgoing as her, but I felt my eyes get wet.

I didn't let a tear out since I couldn't disappoint Haruka.

" She doesn't look outgoing,"

" Yeah, her fashion sense isn't even good,"

" She doesn't look like a confident girl,"

The words from the girls hurt even worse as they weren't comparing me to an unreasonable goal, but they were my weak points.

They couldn't be something I hide it's just who I was.

Just when I was going to go back and change, I heard a voice.

" Airi, is that you?" Asked Yukimura with concern

" Ahh,"

I didn't expect someone to recognize me, so I was startled.

" Yes," I tried to sound confident, but it sounded like a question

He nodded at me and looked around.

He must have heard those comments about me and must have disappointed in me.

" Let's go. These people don't deserve you,"

Was he not mad?

He dragged me away, and I followed. As we reached the classroom, he opened the door and led me inside.

" Hey Airi,  Yukimuu over here,"

I saw Haruka smiling at us.

" So how was it Airi?"

She asked an innocent question but I felt my world crumble.

I looked down, but I still saw Keisei put his hand on Haruka's shoulder.

He leaned in and spoke something to her.

I didn't know what he told her, but judging by her expression, it wasn't good.

It was probably her being disappointed in me.

I felt two hands grip my shoulders.

" Airi, you were brave. They don't know you,"

Haruka said in a serious voice and face.

I felt better.

" D-did I dis-apoi-ooint y-you?"

" Of course not,"

She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back, and I saw Keisei smiling at us.

I was happy, but it stopped when I saw Karuizawa clinging to Kiyotakas arm.

I saw Haruka look towards them and huffed.

" That slut doesn't deserve Kiyopon,"

I nodded along as I agreed with her. He was too good for her.

She was a used product. And experience isn't always better.

I overheard Karuizawa talk to her friends about them going on a date .

" I'll be going on a date with Kiyotaka later today,"

" Really? I'm happy for you," spoke Matsushita

They smiled at each other and talked more about some new clothes coming out.

Maybe I should spy on them.

Timeskip

I was hiding in a bush with Haruka right now.

We were looking from a far about a date between Karuizawa and Kiyotaka.

We were there to see how good their relationship was.

When we saw Kiyotaka leave. We heard moving near us.

I looked around to see Ike, Shinohara, and Horikita.

" Why are you here?"

End

I will make the next one where they spy on them.

Pls vote

Yesterday, I couldn't post a second chapter so hopefully today I can. Not sure if I can but today I have the time