IMPORTANT NOTE!!

First of all, I am sorry as I know many of you are going to be angry till the end of the chapter but I need to tell you all this.

I decided to not write SMUTS in my book. I know many of you love to read them which I totally understand but the thing I that I CAN"T WRITE IT.

I tried to write smuts but I always felt uncomfortable writing them. My genre is ROMANCE, so obviously I will give a hell lot of romance which will make your cheeks red but when it comes to SMUT I need to cover it artistically and not give you explicit content.

I can write 16+ content as I am comfortable with it but 18+ content is just not my cup of tea. I tried to explore my writing skills by writing some smut in her healer but not now. For now, it's a very far-off concept for me. I just can't write it.

It's been more than a week that I have been thinking about all this. And finally, I decided to tell you about this.

I just realized that it's a hard genre to get comfortable with to make it look beautiful and I am not finding that comfort.

NOTE: This book will have a smut chapter available for 2 days as my very hardworking friend Fablissciouss spent her precious time in writing that chapter but then I will be removing that smut chapter with the smut chapter in her healer too.

Don't worry , your toe curling romance is not going anywhere though except that 18+ part.