57. First Rasoi

Thankyou so much for all the wishes sunshines.
Your wishes do work 😘😘😘😘.
Pray for my Monday exam too 🥲.
________

Abhishek and Shreya were sleeping peacefully until a knock disturbed them. It interrupts both of their sleep. Abhi looked at Shreya who was also staring at him with a tired face and a pout.

"I'll check." He said wearing his boxers and a t-shirt.

Shreya looked at him going to the door as she covered herself to her neck.

He opened the door only to see Meera standing there with a smile. And before he could speak, she started blabbering.

"I am so sorry. I didn't want to disturb you both. But you know the ritual. The breakfast should be prepared before 9 today and it's your first kitchen ritual." Meera said feeling guilty to disturb them, knowing well they must be tired after the wedding.

Abhi chuckled at her "It's fine bhabhi. We will be down after a bath." He said as Meera nodded and left instantly without wasting a second.

Shreya looked at Abhi coming to her as she was still covered with sheets. Abhi went to her at a fast pace and took her lips in a kiss.

"Good morning jaan," Abhishek said patting her cheek lightly.

Shreya smiled at him "Good morning." She replied giving him a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"It's first kitchen ritual today." He said and Shreya made a face of realization.

"I will get ready." She said but before that Abhi already took her in his arms marching towards the bathroom.

"It's my first kitchen too and I don't want to get late so let's shower together," Abhi said as he opened the bathroom door.

"Abhi, we will be late. Please no." She complained "And what about your first rasoi?"

Abhi put her on the washbasin sink as he put some paste on her toothbrush and gave her.

"In our house, the first rasoi is done by both bride and groom." He said brushing his teeth.

" You are bluffing." She said not believing him but he didn't reply which irked Shreya. She pinched his nipple making him shriek and shocked.

Abhi put his hand over his aching nipple "You just didn't." He said washing his mouth as he pulled her to himself "Baby my pinching would be at a place which will make you slither in pleasure under me." He said holding one end of her sheet as Shreya looked at his eyes.

She pushed him lightly and washed her face "Keep your teasing for later mister. Right now I need to go downstair, so let me bathe."

Abhi threw his shirt and boxer away as he held one end of her sheet and pulled it in one go making her eyes wide. He pulled her to him as he took her lips in a kiss "My love, I told you it's OUR rasoi." He said as his hand rubbed her navel slowly going down as she tightened her thighs "We are getting late or else I would have showed you my pinching skills instead of just saying." He said putting her over his shoulder and spanking her ass as he walked to the shower area.

Later in kitchen

Shreya scolded Abhi to not follow her to the kitchen while he was trying to make her understand that they really had the ritual. Finally, they reached the kitchen to see Meera sitting on the slab as Aashrit was putting the tea in 3 cups.

"Good morning." Meera chirped on seeing them as she stepped down from the kitchen slab "What are you going to make?"

"I haven't thought about that yet bhabhi," Shreya said embarrassed.