55. Marriage

Someone tell me why the hell i am getting this motivation of writing when I have my final exam from this Friday.

____________________

 Finally was the day. Shreya was sitting in front of the mirror all decked up in her bridal attire. She looked at herself and remembered how a year ago she was in the same attire but with tears and now she was going to marry the love of her life. She smiled seeing Ramya standing beside her in an off-white lehenga with a golden border.

"You are looking so pretty, Shru." She said kissing her head as Shreya smiled at her "I am so happy for you." She said taking some kohl from her eyes and putting it behind Shreya's ear making the other one smile.

"My heart is racing so fast di," Shreya said to her.

"Everything would be fine. Don't be nervous." Meera said entering the room and taking both of the lady's attention. She waved a hii to both of them "Oh my god!! How pretty you are looking. Abhi bhaiya is going to faint for sure." Meera said curling her fist taking evil eyes from her.

Shreya blushed at her statement.

Meera sat in front of her on a chair and opened the bag in her hand "You have to wear these bangles. It's a ritual for the bride to wear jewelry given by her in-laws." Meera said taking her hand and sliding the bangles as they smiled.

"Girl gang assembling without us." Nitya and Revati said from the entrance taking all their attention as they laughed at their babies.

"Did someone put kala tika on you yet or not?" Meera asked looking at the duo as they shook their head innocently.

She quickly put kala tika on them as they smiled "What about you bhabhi?" Nitya asked

Meera blushed "Aashrit ji already did." She said with a smile as Nitya and Revati nudged her shoulders.

"How he did it that you are blushing so hard?" They both teased making Meera's eyes wide and Ramya laughed out loud at Meera's blush.

"Stop it and let's go. Pandit ji is waiting for the bride." She said as Shreya stood up and took a deep breath ready to enter her new life. She walked to the door followed by the girls.

Abhi was sitting in the Mandap, continuously looking at the stairs.

"Have some patience brother." Shivansh teased as Aashrit held his ear and pulled him back.

"Don't tease them at least in their Mandap." He said slapping his head as he pouted making Aashrit shake his head.

And suddenly everything went silent. Everyone looked at the stairs as the bride climbed down the stairs. She was clad in a red lehenga with her eyes cast down. Her face was covered with a sheer dupatta giving a glimpse of the beauty behind it. Shreya lifted her eyes to find Abhishek sitting there smiling and looking at her. He was looking handsome sitting there waiting for her. He quickly stood up as she reached near the Mandap and gave his hand to hold.

They both stood in front of each other as Aashrit came with a bundle of notes handing it to Abhi. Abhishek moved back a little and rolled the money from her head to toe 7 times and later handed it to the helper there. He moved near her and saw tears in her eyes. He curled his fist and took away all the evils from her as he slightly kissed her forehead.

"You are looking so beautiful jaan." He told her as she smiled.

"And you are looking just like a prince, although you already are." She said making him chuckle.

Later, they both settled on their place and Abhi held her hand. Priest started chanting Mantras while Abhi was caressing her knuckles all the while giving her the comfort she needed. Shreya looked at Abhi and found genuine happiness on his face. She took a deep breath as she smiled.