prologue

In his desperate quest for freedom, Taehyung's heart races with fear as he attempts to break free from the suffocating grip of his golden prison. The moon casts a somber glow over his trembling figure, but his hopes are dashed as Jungkook's oppressive and his pet pather growls presence looms ominously behind him,

"Baby let's go home" His voice resonates with chilling finality, sending shivers down taehyung's spine,"Enough of your futile attempts, it's time for you to face the consequences ".jungkook digs his nails in taehyung's wrist as he drags him back, his panther growling and following him with a few guards who are tensed for their young master's fragile husband.

Taehyung's cries are drowned by darkness, his tears are futile offerings to the merciless night. With each step closer to mansion's looming facade, his world spirals further into nightmare of jungkook's making.

In the shadowy depths of the mansion, Namjoon's calculating gaze pierces through the gloom like a dagger, while Jin's silent fury hangs heavy in the air, suffocating Taehyung with its intensity.

As Jungkook drags him back, Taehyung's heart pounds with a primal fear, knowing that he's not only facing Jungkook's interrogation but also the wrath of his formidable in-laws.
The eerie silence among the maids and guards speaks volumes, their silent prayers for Taehyung's safety a grim acknowledgment of the danger that surrounds him.

The next things we hear are taehyung's screams Ahhh-hhhh Pl-please Ahhh Please - Fo-forgive..Me Ughhhh Ahhh-hhhh It- It Hurts Pleaseee pleas echoing in the mansion begging jungkook for forgiveness.
__________________________________________

This story is purely based on authors imagination, it's has nothing to do with bts members in real life. All the pictures in the story belongs to their respective owners and credits goes to them. The story line is mine.

If anyone is uncomfortable kindly leave the story without harsh comments
___________________________________________

My new book😁