Taehyung's first night at jeon mansion

After the wedding, Jungkook dragged a tearful Taehyung towards his latest Mercedes-Benz EQS. Taehyung's eyes were red and swollen, his voice breaking with desperation. "Please, Jungkook, let me see my parents one last time. I need to say goodbye," he pleaded, his words choked by sobs.Jungkook's grip tightened, his expression unyielding. He shoved Taehyung into the car without a word, the engine purring to life as he steered them towards the mansion. Taehyung's pleas fell on deaf ears, echoing in the confined space of the car.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jin stood by, their faces alight with satisfaction. They were overjoyed that Taehyung finally belonged to the Jeon family. The cries of Taehyung's parents, begging to see their son, went ignored. "Please, let us see him!" Taehyung's mother cried, her voice breaking as she fell to her knees, hands clasped in desperation.

Namjoon and Jin exchanged a look, their expressions cold and indifferent. They moved towards their latest Rolls-Royce Phantom, the epitome of luxury and power. Taehyung's father banged on the car window as they prepared to leave, his voice hoarse with grief. "Don't do this! Let us say goodbye to our son!"
The tinted windows rolled up, silencing his pleas. With a sense of finality, the Rolls-Royce glided away, leaving Taehyung's parents standing helplessly behind.

Inside the grand mansion, Taehyung felt a wave of despair wash over him. The opulence around him contrasted sharply with the suffocating sense of captivity he felt. Jungkook’s grip on his arm was firm and unyielding, leading him through the vast, cold hallways.

"Welcome home, Taehyung," Jungkook said, his voice tinged with a dark satisfaction. "This is where you belong now."

Taehyung's heart pounded in his chest, his eyes darting around, searching for an escape. But there was none. The Jeon mansion was a fortress, impenetrable and inescapable. He felt the weight of their obsession pressing down on him, stifling his every breath.

Namjoon and Jin watched with pleased expressions as Jungkook escorted Taehyung into the heart of their home. They had long dreamed of this moment, where Taehyung would be theirs to mold and control. Jin approached, his smile gentle but his eyes revealing the possessiveness beneath.

"You'll be happy here, Taehyung," Jin said softly, though the underlying menace in his tone was unmistakable. "We'll take good care of you."

Suddenly, a low growl resonated through the hallway, sending a shiver down Taehyung’s spine. From the shadows, a sleek, black panther emerged, its eyes glowing with a predatory gleam. It moved gracefully yet menacingly towards them, its growl growing louder.

Taehyung froze in terror as the panther approached, its eyes locked onto him

Taehyung froze in terror as the panther approached, its eyes locked onto him. The beast circled him slowly before turning and padding over to Jungkook, rubbing its massive head against Jungkook's leg affectionately.

Jungkook chuckled, patting the panther’s head. "This is my pet, Noir," he said, his voice dripping with satisfaction. "He’s been specially trained to keep an eye on you."

Namjoon laughed heartily, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Noir won’t hurt you, Taehyung," he said, though his tone carried a sinister edge. "He’s here to make sure you don’t try anything foolish."

Jin added with a smirk, "Jungkook has trained Noir himself. He’s very loyal and very protective. So, don’t even think about escaping."

The panther growled again, a low, threatening sound that made Taehyung's knees buckle. The reality of his situation hit him with full force, the oppressive weight of captivity closing in on him. His vision blurred, and before he could process anything further, the fear and stress overwhelmed him.

Taehyung's world started to go dark as he felt his body giving way. Just before he could hit the ground, Jungkook swiftly caught him in his arms, ensuring his baby boy wouldn’t hurt himself even in unconsciousness.

Holding Taehyung close, Jungkook’s expression softened for a moment. "I won’t let anything harm you, Taehyung," he murmured, almost tenderly. "You’re mine to protect, even from yourself."
Namjoon and Jin watched with approving smiles as Jungkook carried Taehyung away, the panther following closely behind. The Jeon family’s laughter echoed through the halls, a chilling reminder of Taehyung’s new reality and the dark obsession that now dictated his life.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Did you liked the story so far?

Do check my other book 📚

Forced Devotion:jungkook's dark  love
&
Wicked devotion.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Byeee