Angry

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains sensitive content that may be distressing to some readers. Please proceed with caution and prioritize your well-being.
-------------------------------------------------------------

In the haunting glow of his phone screen,
Jungkook's Blood boiled as he watched the damning images sent by his spy.
Taehyung, entangled with min ji their lips locked in a passionate embrace.
Jungkook's griped tighten on the phone and his knuckles turning white as fury and jealousy consumed him.

Night fell like a shroud over the apartment cancelling jungkook's sinister intentions as he crept towards taehyung's room.

With each creeks over the floorboards jungkook's obsession swirled around him like a suffocating fog, driving him deeper into abyss of his desires.

His heart pounded around his chest each beat relentless drumming his dark fixation on taehyung.

Gripping the handle door, he felt a surge of adrenaline running in his veins fueling his insatiable hunger for control. As he pushed the door open, the room lay before him, bathed in shadows that seemed to dance with malicious intent.

Taehyung slept unaware of the sinister presence loomed over him, his innocence a strack contrast To jungkook's twisted Desires.

With predatory jungkook approached his mind covered with the images which made him more angry , entering the room the air thickened with an electric tension, charged with jungkook's obsession.

Taehyung lay asleep, a picture of innocent and vulnerability, unaware of impending storm descend upon him.
With predatory precision, jungkook moved closer,his touch a blend of possessiveness and cruelty, a manifestation of his fixation on taehyung.

He slowly climbed on bed making sure he won't wake tae up, then he hover above taehyung with thoughts consuming his mind of taehyung kissing min ji, he took out a wet wipes and started wiping his lips, taehyung stirs in sleep feeling something wet on his lips then jk throws the wet wipes on the corner of the room and starts chocking taehyung, feeling hard to breathe taehyung snap open his eyes wide with fear he keeps his hand on jungkook's hand which was chocking him trying to break free but jungkook uses more force to choke taehyung , his face turns pale.

jungkook bends down and smirks seeing him struggle and a dark chuckle escape's his lips he leaves taehyung's throat when he feels taehyung's is about to close his eyes he then smacks his forehead.

Taehyung's coughs loudly and tears escapes his eyes then jungkook's move to taehyung's right side and pulls taehyung on his lap and says "you thought you could betray me and get away with it" he seethes, his voice a venomous hiss slicing through the darkness

_________________________________________

Byeee