"Love and Laughter: Cafeteria Chronicles"

After a week, Taehyung's lingering fear subsided, replaced by the bustling energy of college preparations. With the opening day looming tomorrow, he dove into the tasks ahead, focusing on what lay ahead rather than dwelling on his earlier apprehensions. Excitement and nerves mingled as he readied himself for this new chapter.

 Excitement and nerves mingled as he readied himself for this new chapter

  [Yonsei University Sinchon Campus]

Taehyung and his friends huddled together in the college classroom, trading witty banter and sharing tales of their latest adventures. Suddenly, the conversation turned to food, a topic dear to every Indian's heart.

Taehyung: "Hey, did you guys hear about the new restaurant that opened nearby? They claim to have the spiciest curry in town!"

Ji hoon : "Oh yeah, I heard if you order it, they give you a waiver to sign in case your taste buds stage a revolt!"

Jae won : "I once tried to impress my date by ordering the hottest dish on the menu. Let's just say, it was a tearful experience – for both of us!"

They erupted into laughter, reminiscing about their culinary misadventures. Just then, the professor entered the room, catching them in the midst of their mirth.

Professor: "What's so amusing, gentlemen?"

Taehyung: "Oh, just discussing the finer points of Indian cuisine, sir. Did you know aloo gobi is the ultimate comfort food?"

Professor: "Ah, yes. But let's focus on today's lesson, shall we?" With that class commenced.
(After an hour it was lunch period they all skipped to cafeteria)

Afterward, they headed to the cafeteria where Taehyung's girlfriend, Min Je, was waiting with her girlfriends. When Taehyung's eyes met hers, he joyfully bounded towards her, his heart leaping with affection.
He planted a tender kiss on her lips, eliciting smiles from their friends. Amidst the bustling chatter of the cafeteria, their love shone brightly, a beacon of warmth and happiness amidst the daily chaos of college life.
As Taehyung and Min Je's friends witnessed the affectionate display, they couldn't help but erupt into playful hoots and teasing.

Ji hoon:  "Ooh la la! Look at these lovebirds!"

Haein : "Get a room, you two!"

Felix : "You guys are like the stars of a cheesy rom-com, and we're all just here for the popcorn!"

Their playful teasing and affectionate jesting set a jovial tone, making Taehyung and Min Je's moment even more special amidst the friendly banter of their circle.

In the bustling cafeteria, amidst the clatter of trays and chatter of voices, every fleeting moment of Taehyung's existence is clandestinely captured, like prey stalked by an unseen predator. Unseen eyes follow his every move, freezing fragments of his life into pixels, and with each click, they are discreetly forwarded to Jungkook and Sun Hee, fueling a sinister obsession. Little do they know, the tranquility they currently enjoy is merely the calm before the storm.

Unseen forces are gathering, poised to unleash hell upon their unsuspecting world. As they continue about their lives, blissfully unaware, the looming specter of impending doom hangs ominously overhead, waiting to shatter their peace and drag them into the abyss of darkness. And in the shadows, a figure lurks, ready to reveal the sinister truth behind the web of secrets, plunging them into a nightmare from which they may never awaken.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Byee
Do tell me your thoughts on this chapter