Rules for Taehyung

The room fell silent, heavy with Taehyung's words. Jungkook's face twisted with rage and hurt. "You belong to us now," he said through clenched teeth. "And you will learn to accept it."

Namjoon stood up, looking severe. "You have no choice, Taehyung. Follow our rules, or face the consequences."

Feeling defeated, Taehyung lowered his head, his spirit breaking. He had no option but to comply, at least for now. The Jeon family's dark obsession was a prison with no escape.

After breakfast, Taehyung felt drained. Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jin exchanged pleased glances.

Jungkook walked over, his expression softening slightly. "Come, Taehyung. We need to discuss some things."

Taehyung followed Jungkook to a grand sitting room. Namjoon and Jin sat around him in an imposing semi-circle.

"Taehyung," Jungkook began firmly, "you need to follow certain rules for your own good and the harmony of our household."

Taehyung's heart sank, but he listened.

"First," Namjoon said, "communicate only with us. If you need anything, ask Jin. Don't bother the maids or staff."

Jin nodded. "Always tell us where you are and what you are doing. No secrets."

"Don't leave the mansion grounds," Jungkook continued. "If you want to go outside, one of us must be with you."

"No visitors," Namjoon added. "Your life outside these walls is over. We are the only people you need."

Jin's expression softened. "Follow the rules and things will go smoothly."

Jungkook placed a hand on Taehyung's knee. "Do you understand?"

Taehyung felt a surge of defiance. Despite his fear, he spoke up. "I am your husband, not a prisoner. And to you people, I am your son-in-law, not a possession."

Silence filled the room. Namjoon's eyes darkened, Jin's smile turned cold, and Jungkook's grip tightened painfully. "What did you just say?" Jungkook's voice was low and dangerous.

In his agitation, Taehyung slapped Jungkook. The slap echoed in the room.

Jungkook's face contorted with rage. "You dare hit me?" he hissed. "You are my husband, yes, but you are also under my protection. These rules are non-negotiable."

Namjoon stood, looming over Taehyung. "You will learn your place. Defiance won't be tolerated."

Jin's expression hardened. "We have given you everything. The least you can do is follow our rules and show gratitude."

Taehyung's heart pounded. "I understand," he whispered.

Jungkook released his grip slightly. "Good. Let me show you around the mansion."

As they toured the vast, opulent mansion, Taehyung felt each room was a gilded cage. When they reached the garden, they sat on a bench. "Do you see, Taehyung?" Jungkook said, almost tenderly. "You have everything here. Just accept it."

Taehyung didn't respond, his mind occupied with thoughts of freedom. He looked at the horizon, wondering if he would ever see his parents again or if he would be trapped here forever.

Jungkook's grip tightened. "Remember, Taehyung," he said possessively, "you belong to us now. Everything you do is under our watch."

Feeling trapped, Taehyung nodded. He knew he had to bide his time, waiting for the right moment to escape.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I'll be using numbers for titles from now on.