Chapter Two

We climb up the stairs to our box. Cedric has his arm around my shoulder.

"Blimey Dad," Ron says. "How high are we going?"

Cedric laughs a little and I elbow him in the stomach.

"Let's out it this way," Mr.Weasley says, "if it rains, we'll be the first to know."

We stop when we see the Malfoys.

"Lucius," Mr.Weasley says politely. I can tell he is a bit mad to see them. Lucius nods his head towards him.

"We get to sit in the Minister's box," Draco brags. "Personal invite from the Minister himself."

"Now don't brag Draco," his father says. I roll my eyes. We finally get passed them and to our seats. I'm in between Fred and Cedric. The entire place is loud.

"C," Fred yells.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want some face paint for Ireland?"

I nod my head and he makes a green strike on both cheeks. I look at Cedric.

"How do I look?" I ask him.

"Gorgeous like always."

The game begins. The Ireland comes flying in on their Firebolts. A giant leprechaun is formed out of fireworks and does a jig. I screen at the top of my lungs. A group of players in scarlet cloaks fly through the Ireland mascot.

"Bulgaria," someone shouts. The Ireland fans boo whike the others cheers them on. Their Seeker comes and every fan of that team shouts 'Krum. Krum. Krum.'

Over and over again, while the rest boos. The mega screen shows Victor Krum waving. He is so full of himself. The game begins and the entire place gets even louder.

"I bet Ireland is going to win," Cedric tells me.

"Dude, we're on the same team."

He laughs and we watch the game. In the end, Ireland wins 170-160. I shout in victory. We leave the arena. The Irish fans are celebrating and having fun. The Diggorys and I make it back to the tent.

I head into the 'bathroom', which is a pop up shower and toilet. I change into a teal night gown and wash my face. I head out and Cedric kisses my cheek. His father laughs at us.

"You two are meant to be together," he laughs. We just smile. The joy is ruined when we hear screams. Mr.Diggory looks out and quickly comes back in. His face is extremely pale for him.

"Get your wands," he says. "Hurry. Stay together."

I slide on my boots and put my wand in my left one. We head outside to see tents on fire and a group of people in masks attacking. Cedric pulls me along and we run to get out. The place is crazy. People shoving others. Fire everywhere.

"Oh Claire," I hear a woman call out. Cedric cussed under his breath and runs/pulls me faster. We soon find a Portkey and get out of there.