Chapter Seven

The day comes. The four students are going to deal with dragons. Hermione and I sneak into the tent for Champions. Which are those competing in the Tournament. She goes to Harry while I run to give Cedric a hug. He hugs me back.

"Please be safe," I plead.

"I will."

I give a kiss and a flash goes off. We look to see Rita Skeeter, the Daily Prophet reporter. She has extremely light blonde hair that looks almost white and icy cold, blue eyes. And is always wearing green.

"Juicy, juicy, juicy," she says. "Two couples. One day. And both makes are Champions. Miss, how do you feel about Cedric being a Champion?"

"Nervous he'll get hurt," I answer honestly. Krum gets her to leave and I'm pushed out. I go into the stands and sit in the seat closes to the center of the arena.

Krum's and Fleur's challenge goes by quickly. I figured out that they have to get a golden egg from the dragon they're assigned. Cedric comes out and the dragon he's assigned to is chained to the ground. Which is a Swedish Short-Snout.

"Go Cedric," I shout. He dives behind a rock to avoid being turned into grilled wizard. He pulls out his wand and turns a rock into a dog. The dragon gets distracted and turns away from Cedric. He takes off running to get the egg.

"No, no, no," I keep mumbling. The dragon turns around at the last second and burns part of Cedric's face. I let out a small scream of terror. He gets the egg and gets out. I get up from my seat to go check on him, but is sent right back to it till the end.

Harry comes out. The dragon he has to face is the Hungarian Horntail. He looks around and spots the egg. The dragon notices and tries to burn him. Harry dive behind the rock. He mumbles a spell and his Firebolt that Sirius gave him, comes flying towards him. He flies towards the egg.

The dragon breaks the chains and starts towards Harry. He flies off with the dragon following him. They go out of sight. Harry finally comes back and grabs the egg. People start to cheer, but I take off to check on Cedric. I spot him sitting on a cot with a nurse helping him with his burn.

"Cedric," I say as I run over. He looks and up smiles. The nurse leaves. You can barely tell he was burnt now. Just a bit pink.

"I guess I'm bad at keeping promises," he laughs. I laugh with him.

"Does it hurt?" I ask him.

"A little. Whatever the nurse gave me helped. How did Harry do? He seemed more nervous than the rest."

"He was great. Found away to use his broom."

"Well. He won."

I smile and roll my eyes. The DADA professor, Mad Eye Moody, walks by. He kind of scares me. He showed us the three Unforgivable Curses on the first day this year. Cedric grabs the golden egg and we head to our house.