Chapter Three

Cedric and I get on the train. I spent the rest of the time at the Diggorys' place. It's quick nice. A small house for Cedric and his parents. And I got a pair of hoops for my birthday. Cedric helps put the stuff above.

"What's this?" He asks as he grabs a small package. I shrug my shoulders. "It's addressed to you."

He hands it to me and I open it. I drop the present.

"A doll?" Cedric asks as he picks it up.

"My mum made that when we moved to London," I inform him. "I left it at the house."

He starts to get angry and sits. I sit down and the train starts to pull out of the station.

"They're nut going to get near you as long as I'm breathing," he practically growls. "I made you that promise that when you received the howeler."

I smile and he sits next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder and we sit like that till Cho comes in. I sit up

"Sorry," she says. "I was wondering if you could tutor me this year Cedric. Since I have O.W.L.s this year."

He looks at me, then back at her.

"I'm sorry, but I promised C I would help her."

She gets angry and storms off.

"She was..."

"I know what she was doing."

I hear the trolley and I get up. Cedric hands me some change and I get in line. Cho is right in front of me, paying for a licorice wand. Harry steps out of the compartment next to the one I was in.

Cho sends a flirty smile towards Harry. Bloody hell. She just tried to get time alone with my boyfriend and not even give minutes later, she is flirting with one of my friends. I really hate her. She leaves.

"Anything for you dear?" The trolley lady asks Harry.

"No thank you. I'm good."

He leaves with that. I roll my eyes and order two chocolate frogs and a thing of jelly beans. I go back to the compartment and toss a chocolate frog to Cedric. We eat ours quickly. He spots the thing of jelly beans.

"Take turns?" He asks.

"First to quit losses."

"If I win, you have to hand out with me each night."

"Okay Prefect. If I win, you and me skip one class of each potions together."

We shake on it and toss a grey one, that tastes like pepper, into his mouth. He laughs and picks up one. He tosses it and I catch it in my mouth. I start to chew and automatically spit it out.

"I win," Cedric practically screams. I wipe my bottom lip.

"YOU GAVE ME A VOMIT FLAVORED JELLY BEAN."

He just laughs and starts tickling me.

"Stop it," I squeal. We just keep on being silly.