Chapter Four

The first years finish getting sorted into their houses. Cedric hands me a roll when Dumbledore stands up.

"This year we will be sharing our home with others," he informs us. The doors open and girls in blue outfits enter. Cedric elbows my side.

"Do you..."

"That's Beauxbatons. I went there for my second year."

He nods his head. The headmistress enters. Quite a tall woman with short brown hair. I'm not certain what her eye color is. The girls go to different tables. Most go to Ravenclaw. One sits by me.

"Hey Fleur," I say. She has light blonde hair and greyish blue eyes. And a thick French accent like most girls at the school. Also is seventeen.

"C," she says. We give each other a quick hug. Durmstrang enters the group. All wearing red and black. Some in furs. Most girls are swooning over the fact that Krum is here. They sit at Slytherin's table. Fleur looks at Cedric. The headmistress and headministers start to talk.

"Is this the cute guy you told me about?"

I blush. Cedric laughs and shakes her hand.

"I'm Cedric," he informs her. She looks at me.

"If you don't take him, I will."

"He's my boyfriend."

"Aren't you lucky."

I blush even more and Cedric laughs. He kisses my cheek.

"Excuse," Dumbledore calls. "This year is the Triwizard Tournament. Three tasks that the three people chosen goes through. One from each school. The winner shall gain fame and fortune. But remember, each task is deadlier than the last. And you must be sixteen or older to put your name in the goblet."

With that, a giant stone goblet is brought out. Blue fire is in the center. I gulp at the sight of it. It's not scary at all. It's quite pretty. The thing is, I know Cedric is going enter, and I don't want him to get hurt.

We are finally sent to our houses. The girls from Beauxbatons goes to the Ravenclaw tower while the boys from Durmstrang goes to the Slytherin place, which is literally in the dungeons. Cedric and I sit on the couch.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

"Are you going to put your name in the goblet?"

"I don't know."

"I don't want you to."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't. I promise."

I nod my head. I want to believe him, but I got a real good feeling something bad is gonna happen.