57 - [🍋NSFW18+] Did I Do Well? (1.64k words)

Skaris's POV (Part 2/2)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*WARNING* Mature scene +18 (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

Once the doors behind us closed, she shoved me onto the carpet, and straddled me once again.

"Dear, you should take a rest. Let me─"

Her finger pressed against my lips, "You'll do nothing," she commanded.

"Yes, dear," I agreed, licking the tip of her finger. I could smell her arousal, her body responding to me as much as I was to her.

She touched me everywhere except where I wanted her most. Her body was hovering above mine, but she was purposely keeping me on edge, never letting her full weight settle down.

In an attempt to provoke her into taking more action, I bucked up, grinding myself against her through the thin fabric of my pants.

Her fingers gripped my shoulders, holding me down, "Are you getting a little bold?"

"I'm trying," I answered, smiling, "Are you giving me a chance?"

"Do you think you deserve one?"

I thought for a moment, then nodded, "I think so. Do you want me to prove it? I can start by getting rid of this─" I tugged at the fabric of my pants, "─annoying thing, so you can feel me better."

She didn't stop me. Instead, she got up, and waited.

I pushed the pants down, my member standing up proudly, "There we go. Now, I think we should continue from─"

Before I could finish, she climbed back on top of me, her bare body grinding against my arousal, slick and smooth.

"You're so hard, Skaris," she teased, rubbing against me, coating herself with the precum oozing from my tip. "It looks like you're close. Are you going to come like this?"

"That depends," I said, suppressing a groan, "What do you have in mind?"

"Me, on top, and you, watching," she whispered, sliding her fingers under my blindfold. "I'm not going to take it off, so relax, and enjoy the view."

With her guidance, I looked down through the larger gap, between her thighs, where my length was trapped, sandwiched between her legs and her sex.

It was an enticing view.

I watched, transfixed, as she rocked herself back and forth. My length rubbed against her opening, spreading her folds, her fluids mixing with mine.

Her toned stomach contracted as she moved, the muscles rippling under the smooth skin. My view stopped just below her breasts, hidden by my blindfold, teasing, and enticing me.

The sight was driving me mad. The moment my hands moved, she let go of my blindfold and kept them in place.

"Leave the hard work to me," she instructed, placing my hands back on the floor.

"Yes, dear," I replied, trying to distract myself, and failing miserably.

The more she grinded, the hotter the friction became. I could feel her slick fluids running down the length of my thickness. She was teasing us both, making our bodies ready for each other.

Her hand reached between her legs, and she stroked me a few times, covering her fingers with our mixed essences, then lifted her body slightly, guiding the tip of my length to her opening.