chapter 38 [tag/fil] 🔞

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content with explicit language which may not be suitable for very young readers.

NAPAATRAS ako, akala ko'y may takas pa pero tumama ang puwet ko sa kanto ng kitchen countertop. "S-Sigurado ka? Ganitong oras?"

Dire-diretso lang siya palapit sa'kin at ang dalawang kamay ko'y napakapit na lang nang mahigpit sa magkabilang gilid ng kitchen worktop.

"Dapat ba may schedule?" aniya at ngayo'y magkadakit na ang aming mga katawan. I could already feel his hard cock against my crotch.

I tried to dodge but he locked my waist with one of his hands hugging my side. "Leo, naninibago lang ako sa'yo, okay? Sorry kung ganito ako. It's just that... I didn't expect this to happen because I'm putting an end to my feelings for you."

"Shh... stop talking nonsense," he said, putting his pointing finger on my moving lips, "alam kong hindi mo gusto 'yan. Ito ang gusto mo..." he rubbed his hardness against mine, "ako ang gusto mo, so please say 'yes'. Say it, Liam. Say that you need me."

He put his hand on my nape, stroking up and down the hair on the back of my head.

"Yes, please..." I let out a soft moan, "I need you, Leo."

I watched his chest moved upwards as he took a deep breath. "You don't need this apron anymore," he said, untying the strings. "Let me undress you, Liam."

Pinanood ko lang siyang tanggalin ang apron na suot ko at pagkatapos ay nakita ko na lang na kusang-loob kong itinaas ang dalawang kamay ko para mahubad niyang sunod ang aking suot na shirt.

"Can I suck these two cute pinkish nipples of yours?" he asked tapos piniga-piga niya pa ng daliri na siyang kumiliti lalo sa'kin. "Damn, it's so inviting. I've always been having this kind of dream that I'm sucking your nipples and I'm making you moan with pleasure. I want to hear those sexy moans of yours now."

"That is if you can make me," sabi ko at nang marinig ko ang mga sinabi niya ay tila naramdaman ko ang init na nararamdaman niya ngayon. I think, kaya ko na siyang sabayan.

"Don't dare me," he gave me a sexy glare.

"I dare you," I smirked, and it seemed that I was starting to like what was happening now.

"Fine, you ask for it." He said and with all of his strength, he suddenly lifted me so that he could sit me on the kitchen countertop without any difficulty.

My hand that was clinging to the corner of the countertop moved to the back of his head when he suddenly grabbed and sucked my nipples with his peckish lips.

Wala na akong pakialam kung magkaroon ng pancake powder ang buhok niya na galing sa kamay ko. Hindi ko na napigilang mapaungol nang idiin niya lalo ang bibig niya at higpitan ang pagsipsip.

"Ahh... uhmm, Leo... don't make me come too early." I pulled his hair on the back of his head that I'm holding to keep him away from sucking on my nipples. Fine, I gave up. He really made me moan with pleasure.

"How's my skills?" he asked as if he was teasing me and making me look like a loser because I moaned immediately the very first time he sucked on my nipple.

"Surprisingly good," I said, but I knew those two words were not enough to describe what I had just felt.

"I know, napaungol kita agad, e." He had that sense of pride sa ngiting nakaukit sa labi niya.

"Yeah," I agreed, smiling back at him and tried to stare as if I was asking for more than he made me feel.

"Want more?" he asked so it worked.

"Yes, please." I nodded at bit my lower lip.

"Say that again," utos niya sa'kin, he ordered me, the coldness of his voice spread throughout my body.

"Yes, please." I repeated what I said with the look of seduction and lust in my eyes.

"Beg more," he whispered and then he started to lick my earlobe with his tongue, that's why I got even more excited and I felt my cock slowly getting wet.

"Oh god, please Leo, don't fucking tease me!" I said, making him stopped tickling my ear.

"Here it is, baby," he softly said and went back to sucking my nipples.

It felt like ten minutes had passed because Taylor Swift's All Too Well (10 Minutes Version) that was playing already ended because I was going to cook pancakes while listening to music but Leo didn't seem to get tired of sucking my nipples and I moaned as if my heavenstruck was endless.

Leo paused the music playing on Spotify. He said he prefers to hear my groans more clearly and raw.

Leo smirked at me before pulling away from my nipples, leaving them wet with saliva. He reached for the button of my shorts, slowly undoing it before pulling down the fabric to reveal my hard cock.

He started rubbing the tip of my cock causing the pre-cum to spread on its shaft that it became a substitute for a lubricant because it was too slick, he started stroking my cock slowly and then he quickened his pace to add more friction on it. Fuck, it felt so good!

Spreading my legs so he could freely touch my prick. I felt like he would jerk it off until I came. He would not stop me until he was satisfied.

"Oh god, Leo," I gasped as he sucked harder on my nipple. "I fucking love what you're doing to me."

"Fuck," I groaned as Leo took hold of my shaft in his hand, stroking it slowly while he's now kissing my neck. I reminded him don't suck it too hard because it might leave a mark.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge as Leo's strokes became faster and more intense. But just when I thought I was going to cum, he suddenly stopped.

"What the fuck?" I growled at him, frustrated that he had teased me like this.

"You're not ready yet," Leo said smugly, leaning in close to kiss me on the lips.

"Bullshit," I spat out between breaths. "I've been wanting this since you started flirting me today."

Leo smirked at me before leaning in closer, kissing me deeply. As our tongues tangled together, he reached for his pants and pulled out his own cock.

"You want it too, don't you?" he asked with a sly grin.

"Fuck yes," I replied, already feeling myself getting hard again.

Leo stroked his cock slowly, then he came closer to me until he rubbed it against mine while holding it by his bare hands, teasing me with every movement. I watched him hungrily as he rubbed the edges of our cocks against each other. This scene's so fucking hot.

"Please," I begged him. "I need to cum."

Leo chuckled before finally giving in to my request. He took hold of my cock once more and started stroking it faster and harder until I came in his hand.

"Fuck," I moaned as the pleasure washed over me.

Leo smirked at me before wiping off his hand on the apron I was wearing earlier and tossing it aside. "Lovely," he said and he was like in cloud nine that I should be like that.

"It is." I said, and I breathed deeply, slowly smiling at him.