𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 [𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵] 🔞

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content with explicit language which may not be suitable for very young readers.

COLLEEN? Who's Colleen? I wanted to ask, but I came to think it's none of my business to find out.

"Bro, I'll go ahead. I have somewhere to go!" Leo said, agitating.

I didn't answer because he hurriedly walked away. Does that have anything to do with the Colleen, the girl or whatever Randy mentioned? I still have no idea.

"Record it!" I shouted.

"Yeah, I won't forget!" He suddenly turned to face me while still walking away and chuckled, winking, "Hakuna matata!"

And that made me smile.

It really made me smile until I reached the gate and got to the overpass. Even when I got off and was at the bus stop, I was still smiling.

It all only disappeared when I remembered my phone. Hundreds of text messages, calls, messenger chats, and missed video calls. All of them are coming from one person named Bob.

I stared at my phone while looking at the messages when suddenly a call came in. I hit 'accept' and said hello.

"Why aren't you answering my messages and calls?" he asked, followed by various questions like what I was doing, who I was with, where I went, where I was, and more.

I remained silent, and once he finished complaining, I retorted, "Talk to you later, sorry. I'm on my way there."

Bob hung up on me. I checked the time; it seems like I'm really late. I ran to 7-11 to buy something, then headed straight to his apartment. I was standing there outside and in front of his metal gate after a sprint.

I took out the duplicate key from my pocket and inserted it into the padlock. As soon as I opened the gate, I entered and closed it again as quietly as I could.

Sweaty and breathing heavily like an exhausted horse. I was in front of the door after taking careful and slow steps that didn't make any noise. I twisted the doorknob, and it opened as it shouldn't be locked.

Before I could even lower my bag, I was immediately pulled into a tight embrace. It was Bob, catching me in his tightest embrace.

"I miss you, love." He whispered in my ear and later licked it until his lips landed on my neck and kissed me even though there was evident sweat.

"Sorry, I was busy earlier. I wasn't able to reply to you." I'm still out of breath from running earlier.

"It's okay, love. What's important is that you're here. Make it up to me. That's all and we'll be okay. I won't be mad anymore." Bob was already rubbing my delicate lower part between my thighs while saying that which is why I got hard right away.