Chapter 9

July 2013

Its been a few weeks since Robbie and I nearly kissed and we haven't talked about it, I guess we both find it a bit awkward to talk about. Today is the last day of school, and to be honest I'm pretty proud of myself I have not been suspended all year, even though I have only been back for 2 months. I get into my school uniform for the last time since next year I am six form so I can wear my own clothes which I'm glad about. I walk downstairs to see Carmel is back after being away for a few months, "you're back!" I smile and run over to hug her, "I've missed you too little sis" she grins. "Does anyone else know you're back?" I ask her, "only mum so far I'm gonna surprise the others later, anyway time to get to school. You don't want to be late on your last day" she smiles. "I know, I'll see ya later" I wave goodbye and head to school.

I walk into the gates to see Holly, "hi Holl" I wave to her. "Hi Lola" she greets me back, "I'm so glad it's the last day" I say as we walk into school. "Same then it's six form for you right?" Holly asks, "yeah thank god I don't have to wear this uniform anymore, I hate looking like I'm a teachers pet" I laugh. "The uniform I wore at boarding school was way worse to be honest" she laughs. "Thank god I didn't have to go to school in Alicante" I chuckle and as we turn a corner our way to the lockers I accidently bump into someone, making me fall onto the floor. "You alright Lols?" Robbie looks down at me with his charming smile as he holds his hand out to help me up. "Yeah you know me, I'm as clumsy as they come" I smile as I grab his hand and gets up, "thanks, even though you practically walked into me" I joke and cross my arms, "oh so you're saying this is my fault?" He laughs. "Two right" I smirk, "you're on" he smirks back as he walks into class, "well the tension was very thick there" Holly commented "you think so?" I tilted my head. "Yeah, you have to be pretty oblivious to not notice the chemistry between you too" she chuckles, "well I do have something to tell you..." I look a little flustered. "What is it?" She whispers as I take her into the girls bathroom to tell her. "Okay so me and Robbie nearly kissed" I tell her. "You nearly kissed Robbie?" Phoebe walks out of one of the toilet stalls, "talk about eavesdropping Pheebs, but yes we l did nearly kiss" I cross my arms, "well when did that happen?" Holly looked I intrigued and Phoebe also looked interested, "so it was the morning after Mercy's wedding, i stayed at Robbie's house because I was way to drunk to go back home so I slept in Robbie's bed with him and in the morning we just chilled with each other and well, it just felt right to kiss him but then Freddie walked in before we actually kissed but we was pretty close" I explained. "Have you guys talked about it since?" Phoebe questioned, "no not really, I just don't know how to bring it up and well I don't think he does either" I tell her. "I mean he is actually the first guy I properly clicked with you know, but I don't know if he only sees me as a friend or something more" I continue, "well by the way I see him around you, I think he likes you" Holly tells me "I agree, I know we aren't that close but I can see how he looks at you Lola" Phoebe agrees "thanks girls, it means a lot"'I smile. "We best get to class before we get detention on our last day" Holly chuckles, and we head to our classes. I walk into the see Robbie on his own in class, "since when do you get to class early?" I tilt my head, "I can ask ya the same question" Robbie laughs. "I was just talking to Holly and Phoebe" I tell him as I sit down next to him and other students start to come into class. "Oh yeah about what?" He whispers, "you are so nosey you know that?" I smile, "is that a problem?" He hits back whilst smirking, "no not at all I'm just as bad" I laugh softly, he smiles back at me and we gaze into each others eyes. Then Mrs Osborne walks in a class starts. During class I kept catching Robbie staring at me a few times but when I meet his eyes he looks away, but he is not too subtle about it. Once class is over I get up to leave but then Robbie breaks the silence, "so Lola I was wondering if you wanna come round to mine tonight, everyone is out so I have the house free. That's if ya want to" he offers as he rubs the back of his neck nervously, "yeah I'd love to, umm I mean yeah that sounds fun" I tried to play it cool but then it came out more cringey than anything. We walk out of school and then when we get to the gates I smile softly at him "I will see ya later tonight" "yeah, see ya later Lols" he grins at me and we walk our separate ways and I get ready to go Robbie's tonight.

Playing with fire- reader x Robbie Roscoe {hollyoaks fanfic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें