Chapter 10

As soon as I get home I get changed out of my school uniform for the last time, thank god for that it made me it made me look posh which I am far from. I walk downstairs to see Mercedes, "Mercedes you are back from you honeymoon" I smile, "yeah it was lovely and even better I can now call myself Doctor Mercedes Browning" she grins as she shows her wedding ring. "I don't think that's how it works but whatever" I laugh, "anyways you, where are ya going?" She crosses her arms whilst looking at my outfit, I was wearing a white skirt with black and white stripy tank top and a leather jacket. "I'm meeting up with Holly, since it's the last day and that" I lied, "you sure about that?" She raises her eyebrow. "Yeah I'm sure" I smile awkwardly, "hmm ok, have a good time" she smiles, but still with a suspicious look plastered on her face. "Yeah I will do, don't wait up for me" I smile and then walk out the door and head to Robbie's house.

I knock on the door and Robbie answers, "you look like a female version of Freddie with that leather jacket on" he jokes as he lets me in, "Freddie doesn't own Leather jackets you know" I hit back in a joking tone. "You tell him that, he rarely goes outside without it on" he laughs. "I can say the same for your earrings" I tease, "Oi what's wrong with my earrings?" He pretends to look offended, "aww did I hurt the bad boys feelings?" I smirk playfully. "Nah I'm well tough" he crosses his arms with a hard face on, "oh wow so menacing" I laugh, "don't mess with me" he says jokingly. "Or what, you gonna punch a wall like you did that one time in school" I smirk, "I can't control my anger alright" he shoves me playfully. "Anger issues alert" I laugh as I shove him back, making him fall on the couch and I burst out laughing, "you are stronger than you look" Robbie looks a bit surprised whilst laughing, "what so do I look weak?" I raise my eyebrow whilst slightly smiling. "A little yeah, I don't normally see many strong blonde girls" he teases, "hey what's my hair colour got to do with my strength?" I cross my arms. "Nothing, you just don't look like the strong type" he teases, "oh you are on" I smirk and starts wrestling him playfully which took him a bit by surprise but then he started wrestling back we both couldn't stop laughing as started to overpower each other, leading me to fall of the couch Robbie then continues to wrestle me, I am fully determined to win. Eventually I gained the upper hand and I manage to overpower him but then we both realise the position we was in, I was on top of him. We were both out of breathe from all of the play fighting we just looked into each others eyes whilst breathing heavily, "I told you I am not weak..." I said out of breathe. "Okay I believe you" he laughed a little of breathe too as he looked into my eyes, the tension grew thick as we both stared into each others eyes, his eyes started to wonder to my lips then back up to my eyes, without even realising I started to lean closer in which he was too, our faces were inches away from each other, I could feel his hot breath on my face as his eyes met mine, then suddenly my lips pressed against his but only for a second as we heard the front door slam and footsteps towards the living room, "I thought you was home alone tonight?" I whispered, "I did too" he looks just as confused as me then the living room door opened and Joe and Lindsey were in the doorway, "what are you two doing?" Joe looked a bit shocked to see I was on top of Robbie on the floor I quickly got off him and we both sat on the couch. "We was play fighting" I said a bit embarrassed, Robbie looked a little embarrassed too. "That's what they all say, we were teenagers once you know" Lindsey said whilst laughing a little, "we was I swear" Robbie got a little flustered and agitated. "It's alright we will leave you and your girlfriend to it" Joe teased him, "oh my god she ain't my girlfriend why are ya being a prick?" Robbie gets annoyed, "calm down Rob he's only joking" Lindsey told him, "well it ain't funny is it?" Robbie snaps, "anyways we will leave ya both to it" Joe says as he walks upstairs with Lindsey, "you ok?" I tilt my head, "nah they are always winding me up" he scowls, "they aren't being mean they are only joking Robbie" I try to calm him down, "why are you taking their side?" He questions, "I'm not I'm just saying they aren't trying to upset you, my sisters do the same to me" I tell him, "it's different with brothers" he scoffs, "why are you annoyed with me?" I look confused, "I'm not!" He shouts, "well it sounds it" I look at him and cross my arms, "Is it because of what just happened when we kissed?" I question him. "no of course not..." he sighs, "they just always wind me up about me and you all the fucking time it just annoys me that's all and it's even worse when they do it when you're here" he explains, "hey I don't mind honestly, look how about next time we hang out you can come to my house, then you can see how my sisters are like because trust me they are the exact same the only one who doesn't tease me too much is John Paul" I tell him, "yeah that's cool with me" he looks at me and nods. "Also I will make sure that creepy Browning won't be in" I scoff, "if I ever see him around you I will kill him" he clenches his fist. "Karma will take its course, soon we will get what's coming to him" I scowl. "I forgot to mention, last night I got Freddie to buy us some drinks from Price slice, if I did him some favours" he smiles cockily as he walks into the kitchen and brings in a 6 pack of beer, "beer seriously?" I laugh a little, "yeah a proper manly drink" he says as he cracks open the can, "yeah except I'm not a man" I laugh, "yeah but you fight like one" he teases, I roll my eyes in response and crack open a can too. "Here's to the last day of being in school" I put my can up and he cheers to it, "next up Six form" I smile and take a drink.