Chapter 11: Cats & Chameleons

~A month and a half later~

It was now April, so the weather was getting warmer. Nothing big had happened in the city for a while, except the usual attempted robberies, B & Es, assaults, muggings, etc.

One thing that really helped Peter more than ever with being Spider-Man was the new app that Ned had created!

With his vast knowledge of the workings of social media, and the more advanced technical skills Aaron had taught him; Ned made an approved app for phones, dubbed "Friendly Neighborhood"! Anyone living in the city could send a request for Spidey's help, be it finding their stolen car, a lost cat, and more!

Peter had to admit, it came in handy at times. Of course, the odd jobs could be a bit boring, not that he was complaining.

"Dude, there's a break in at the Museum of Modern Art," Ned told Peter from his comms.

"I'm on it," he replied as he quickly changed into his Spidey suit and swung off!

He made it to the museum, crawled through one of the vents, and balanced on the rafters. There was a group of at least ten guys around the museum, some of them were lookouts, others were taking some of the art pieces and putting them in loading vans.

"This should be easy," Spidey mused as he looked around.

He zipped over to a rafter above one of the lookouts, pulled him up with webs, punched his lights out and strung him up. He soon did the same with the next one.

"Why don't you get comfy?" Spidey asked. "The cops will be here after I deal with your buddies."

One guy was about to take a painting that Peter himself actually liked, so...

'For that, you get this!' he pulled the guy up and completely cocooned him in webs.

"H-hey, what the-?!" the robber started before his whole head was covered in webs, causing him to let out muffled cries.

He got three more robbers, then the rest noticed something going on...

"Hey, where's Emmet?" One of them asked.

"...Ah, shit, don't tell me that damn spider is here...!" cursed another one.

"Okay, okay, don't panic!" urged the next guy.

Right when they said that, a shiny red sphere with a silver center in the shape of a web bounced on the floor! When it exploded, the three guys were knocked to the floor and trapped in webs!

'Web Grenade for the win!' Spidey thought.

The last two moved together, watching each other's backs. Spidey hung upside-down, slowly lowered himself to behind them, and knocked their heads against each other, knocking them out.

He then dropped from the ceiling and webbed them to the floor, "Okay, just sit tight. They usually pick up the garbage in an hour." But then, he heard a seductive, female giggle to his left. He turned and saw someone sitting on one of the second-floor railings.

It was a very shapely woman, wearing a skintight black leather suit, that definitely accentuated her curves. There were white tufts of fur on the top of her black boots and just below her elbows, and she wore a thin black mask with prongs on each side pointing up and down. She had short, platinum blonde hair, green eyes, and a black choker with a cat-like coin on her neck. The front of her suit had her zipper down to just below her ample bosom; it was clear that she was giving every dirty boy who saw her a peek at what they'd never get.

"Mm, so you're the Spider," she stated, leaning to the side in a sensual manner. "You've got nice moves."

Spidey stared for a minute, but recomposed himself, "Are these guys yours?"