Chapter 57

A month has passed since the spring dance festival.

The Matsumoto Clan were packing clothes and other things as they were getting ready to head to Sumeru to watch Kimi graduate from The Akademiya. Momo was packing up her belongings for the trip she turned around and looked at her desk there was a letter. "Wait that wasn't there," she said as picked up the letter and read it.

"Dear Momo how are you its been a while hasn't it, I'm writing this letter to give you an update on my research on the flame lily. I've discovered new information on two of its abilities, it seems that the flame lily can create a barrier around itself making it immune to most elemental attacks. It can also manipulate the growth of other plants, making them grow at a much faster rate I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep in touch as much as I would like to, but my research has been taking up most of my time. I hope you understand.

From Padma

Momo smiled, she almost forgot about the Melusine, she was just glad that Padma was doing fine.

There was a knock "Momo the rickshaws are here" Hiro shouted behind the door. Hiro, Sayuri Momo, and Ayato were going on a double date at the Komore teahouse. "Coming" she loud back. Two rickshaws were at the front gate as Hiro, Sayuri and Momo made their way out of the house. They all were dressed in Yukata. Hiro and Sayuri enter the rickshaw as Momo enters the other one, they are going to meet Ayato at the teahouse.

As the rickshaws rode through the city, Momo looked out the window, the bustling city light and the calm river, it was a beautiful sight. The rickshaw pulls up to the teahouse.

Hiro, Sayuri and Momo made their way inside the teahouse, The host showed them to their room where they were going to eat and sat down by the low table, waiting for Ayato to arrive. The waitress came over and they ordered some tea and some light snacks.

The atmosphere in the teahouse was serene, with the soft sounds of flowing water from the fountain and the occasional chirping of birds. The walls were adorned with beautiful calligraphy and traditional Inazumen artwork, creating a calming and sophisticated ambiance.

Ayato soon arrived at the teahouse, dressed in his Yukata as well. He greeted Hiro, Sayuri, and Momo with a warm smile, his eyes sparkling with excitement. The group continued to chat and laugh, enjoying each other's company. The waitress returned and asked what they wanted to order for dinner.

Hiro wanted to eat some sushi, while Sayuri and Momo were leaning towards some grilled fish. Ayato agreed with them and decided to order some grilled fish as well. The waitress left to place the order and the group continued to chat. "So how's the progress of reviving the Iwashiro Shrine," Momo asked Ayato. "It's coming along great, we've managed to find some old documents and artifacts that should help us rebuild it back to its former glory" he replied. "That's great news" Hiro interjected.

"Yes it is, we're hoping to get it done early this summer and then our Yashiro officers, Ayaka and I can start making plans to bring back the summer festival," Ayato said, his voice full of excitement.

Their conversation was interrupted by the arrival of their dinner. The waitress brought out a large tray filled with various dishes of grilled fish and sushi. The aroma of the food filled the air, making everyone's mouths water. They all dug in, enjoying the delicious meal.

"So you all heading to Sumeru for Lady Kimi's graduation from The Akademiya," Ayato said to them. "Yes we are, we're all very excited to see her and Yasuhiro," Hiro said with a smile.

"I can't wait to see the rainforest they are so beautiful" Momo added. "And Sumeru City's divine tree" Momo also added. "I've never been to Sumeru before, but I've heard a lot about it from Lady Kimi when she was here," Ayato said, his face lighting up with curiosity.

"What Yasuhiro told me It's truly a magnificent place," Hiro said with a dreamy expression. "What he said through letters The Divine tree is as tall as a mountain, and its roots spread out for miles. The city is built around it, with bridges and walkways connecting the different levels."

"It's said that the tree is the embodiment of The Dendro Archon Lesser Lord Kusanali, one of the seven gods that watch over the nation," Ayato said, his eyes shining with interest. "And the people there live in harmony with nature and the deserts in a way that's unlike anywhere else.

"There's also a large river that flows through the city, which provides water for the people and the trees. The river is said to be sacred and is home to many different species of fish and other aquatic creatures. The city itself is built in a unique style, with many of the buildings constructed from local materials like stone and wood." Hiro explained, his voice filled with wonder. "The people there are known for their hospitality and their dedication to the preservation of their culture."

Ayato nodded, his eyes sparkling with curiosity. "It sounds truly fascinating. I've always been interested in different cultures. I hope one day I'll have the chance to visit Sumeru and see it for myself." He took a sip of his tea, the steam rising into the air.

"I forgot to ask how your new house coming along," Ayato asked Hiro and Sayuri. "Oh it's going great, it should be done very soon just in time for our wedding" Hiro answered with a smile. "We're so excited to start our new life together in our new house" Sayuri added, blushing a little.

Momo looked at Ayato and smiled.

"That's wonderful news. I'm sure the house will turn out beautifully. I can't wait to see it when it's finished. And congratulations again, Hiro and Sayuri. You both deserve all the happiness in the world." Ayato said, smiling warmly at the couple. Momo nodded in agreement, her eyes shining with excitement.

The conversation continued to flow effortlessly, with each person sharing stories and laughter. As they finished their meal, the waitress brought out small dessert plates, each adorned with a single piece of mango mousse. The dessert was light and refreshing, a perfect ending to their delicious dinner.

-

Note 

Kamisato Ayato is owned by Hoyoverse