Chapter 77

Hiro and Sayuri's wedding is this week and the family was getting everything prepared. Sayuri has been feeling better and she has been enjoying her pregnancy.

The doctor's advice about taking care of herself and the baby has been helpful. Hiro has been very supportive and attentive, making sure she's comfortable and happy.

Momo and Ayato were having lunch at his estate. "Do you want to be my date for the wedding?" Momo asked Ayato. "I'd be honoured to be your date, Momo" Ayato replied with a smile.

"Since you mentioned that I want to show you something," he said as take her to his office to pick up a big box. "Open it," he said. Momo opened the box, It was a blue jewel kimono.

"Wait I've seen those jewels kimono before at the kimono shop

"Wait I've seen those jewels kimono before at the kimono shop...so you were the one who sent them there, I knew they were there for a reason." said Momo "Thats why you were at the shop to see if I was going to wear one" she added.

Ayato smiled "Yes you got me," he said "The Jewel Kimono's has been in my family for many years and it has only been worn by a few people" Ayato added.

"Kimi can keep the peach one that she has. The main reason why I sent those kimonos to the shop was because it was to show my affection to you in secret" he also added.

Momo was touched by his gesture. "Thank you my love I can't wait to wear this at the wedding" she said. She kissed him on the lips "I love you Ayato" she said. They continue to enjoy their time together.

-

Hiro and Sayuri's new house was now complete. The architect who worked with Hiro in designing the house gives them a tour.

"This is the living room, it's designed to be open and spacious for entertaining guests or just relaxing as a family," The architect said

"This is the living room, it's designed to be open and spacious for entertaining guests or just relaxing as a family," The architect said. The living room had a large sectional couch and a fireplace.

"The kitchen is fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and plenty of counter space for cooking" The architect continues as they enter the kitchen.

"Here is the dining room, perfect for hosting formal gatherings or intimate dinners," The architect said as they entered the room.

The dining room had a large table with 10 chairs, all made from high-quality wood.