Chapter 68

Kimi and Yasuhiro show the family their dorms. "This is where I stayed. It's very spacious and comfortable" Kimi says to the family as she opens the door to her dorm. Inside there is a big bed, a desk, a bookshelf, and a wardrobe.

Most of her belongings are already packed. "My packing is done and my new house near Gandharva Ville is just about finished," Kimi said with a grin. "I can't wait to show you it in a few days" Kimi added. "We can't wait to see it," Chika said

Yasuhiro then showed his dorm. He had a bed, a desk, a bookshelf, and a wardrobe. His belongings were neatly organized.

"Mine is not as big as Kimi but I like it," he said with a smile. The family looks around his dorm room.

They decided to spend the rest of the morning exploring Sumeru City and familiarizing themselves with the city. They started by visiting the marketplace, where they could find all sorts of exotic fruits, spices, and handcrafted items.

The air was filled with the aroma of various street foods and the sounds of merchants haggling over prices. They wandered through the bustling streets, marvelling at the colourful stalls and the vibrant atmosphere.

"There's an underground underneath the Divine tree let me show you," Yasuhiro said as the family followed him to the underground entrance.

"This is The Grand Bazaar," Kimi said as they entered the underground market. It was a huge underground market with a massive dome, it was lit up by lanterns and chandeliers. Stalls and shops were lined up along the walls, selling all sorts of items, from exotic foods and spices to food vendors and locals sheet dancing.

"Wow, this place is huge!" Chika exclaimed. "Yes, it is," Kimi agreed. "Let's explore" The family wandered through the bustling market, taking in the sights, sounds, and smells. They sampled various dishes from different food stalls, trying to decide what they liked best.

As they continued to tour through the bazaar, they came across a stage where a group of performers were dancing to the rhythm of traditional music. The dancers were wearing colorful costumes and their movements were graceful and fluid. "Thats the Zubayr Theater," Yasuhiro said, leading the family over to the stage.

"Oh, look, there's my favourite item shop over there," Kimi pointed out,  her eyes shining with excitement. The family followed her gaze to see a small store with a sign that read  'Kagura's Curiosities'. The inside was packed with shelves upon shelves of strange and wondrous objects.

"I've always come here, a lot" Kimi confessed, leading the way inside. The owner, an elderly woman with a kind smile and sparkling eyes, greeted them warmly. "Kimi! And who do we have here? Oh, hello, I'm Kagura. It's lovely to finally meet you all."

The family exchanged greetings as Kimi explained that they were her mother, aunt and cousins. Kagura seemed delighted to hear this and invited them to look around her shop.

The shop was divided into various sections, each containing its own collection of oddities. There were rows of glass jars filled with glowing crystals, shelves lined with intricately carved statues, and cabinets displaying ancient scrolls and maps.

The air was thick with the scent of incense, and the dim light cast an otherworldly glow over everything. The family wandered around, marveling at the various items on display.

"So I hear you're graduating from the Akademiya next week," Kagura said to Kimi. "Yes, that's right," Kimi replied, excitement evident in her voice. "Then I will be moving near Gandharva Ville" she added. "I have a graduation gift for you," Kagura said leading her to the back of the shop. She opened a locked cabinet and revealed a beautifully crafted wooden box.